Replica antler mount.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Replica antler mount.

Anybody know of someone that does good replica mounts. And about what the cost runs.
    Thanks.

There’s a guy in granite shoals that does reproductions for around 1500. Let me track his info down and see if I can get you a number.

Comment

I had 2 replicas done last year of 2 different bucks. This is a picture of one of them. The replica and taxidermy work was done by mesquite creek taxidermy in pearsall and I think this one was $1,300. The price varies alittle depending on size, shape, and how many sets you have made of the same rack.
      Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for the info

Comment

I also have used Mesquite Taxidermy for replicas and think they do terrific work and are a pleasure to work with.

Comment

This guy might be the best in the world. I have used him twice to make replica sets. Once the antlers are ready, any taxidermist can then do the mount.

The Finest & Most Respected Antler Reproductions in the World!

Comment

I also have used Mesquite Taxidermy for replicas and think they do terrific work and are a pleasure to work with
              I'm glad that you've used them, because I enjoy looking at that monster buck of yours everytime I go into their showroom. World class frame on that one

Comment

Chance Love is about one of the best when it comes to that.

Comment

Allen Palermo taxidermy. Best in the business, he’s judged and or taught most of the taxi’s in the state that claim to be the best.....

Comment

Working...
                  X