Any Mountain Bike Riders in here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Mountain Bike Riders in here?

I’ve been on a hiatus from the forum for a bit, but recently came back, and don’t know why I stopped. My wife and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary, and got each other some “nice” bikes as our gifts. Any mtb riders on here? I’m looking for some good guys to go ride with, or good trails to go ride. I live in DFW, but I’m willing to travel. Thanks for any help. Here’s my ride:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Santa Cruz...very nice. Used to ride alot, couldn't afford those though!

Comment

Dinosaur valley, there's one in Weatherford, mineral wells state park.

My son and I ride. I'm 60 so I don't go very fast and have to rest alot. He's sixteen and very patient with the old man.

Comment

My wife just got 2 Rad Power Bikes Rad Rovers, they are set up for with a back rack and basket, they are nice and fun to drive. People have asked us what they point is but when you ride them its like pedaling an exercise bike that moves. They are the latest craze for hunting vehicles mine goes 25mph and is whisper quiet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I shred the gnar when I can... Palo Duro with my Kona big honzo dL
          Last edited by bear; 08-10-2019, 10:06 PM.

Comment

Comment

I haven't rode in 3.5 yrs. If they will let me, and my health improves I will be back.

Comment

Originally posted by jnd1959 View Post
                Dinosaur valley, there's one in Weatherford, mineral wells state park.

My son and I ride. I'm 60 so I don't go very fast and have to rest alot. He's sixteen and very patient with the old man.

Thanks! I work in Dallas and live in Mansfield, so I actually have quite a few trails to choose from on my way home. I plan on trying Dinosaur Valley soon, and I’ve heard Weatherford is good as well. Cameron Park in Waco is on the schedule for this week.

Comment

Originally posted by bear View Post

That’s an awesome bike! Great colors!

Comment

Originally posted by Kcam23 View Post
                    That’s an awesome bike! Great colors!

Much obliged

Comment

Theres a couple in ft worth, samson park is one. There is another somewhere close but cant remember the name.

Comment

If you are ever in the Burnet/Lake Buchanan area just 60 miles northwest of Austin, check out Spider Mountain. Pretty sweet place by Canyon of the Eagles. It is home to Texas' first and only lift-served mountain bike park and the only lift-served, year-round mountain bike park in the U.S. Ive never been, but my BIL goes all the time. I could def get behind the "all downhill"

Comment

I still ride bmx bikes at 40yrs old w my kids. My kids think I'm awesome, that's all that counts. Il come ride, but I'm in Denton. We ride the cowtown bmx track alot

Comment

Originally posted by bear View Post

We just spent a few days there hiking trails, which was a little disappointing. The views were great, but trails not so much. Spoke to a couple people that were riding and we regretted not bringing our bikes along.

Next time.

Comment

Burleson has several. Behind Lost Oak Winery there is one and also back behind Chisenhall baseball complex there are 5 different trails to ride. I got into MTB early in the year, haven’t got to ride much lately. Planning on getting back to it soon!

Comment

Working...
                              X