Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cloned Deer Hunting

I came across this article.

Has this been discussed on here before? Would you ever want to shoot a cloned deer?

Huffpost...Really???

And to answer your question, No Sir!

Comment

If it's 200", nobody will care whether it's cloned or not.
      No different than these freak genetics that are already in play, and it's not like the horns will be the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
        Huffpost...Really???

And to answer your question, No Sir!
        Haha- I don't care who wrote the article, I was just opening a discussion on hunting cloned deer. The idea would never cross my mind. I can't imagine pursuing something like this....I was just curious if anyone had more information about this or other insights.

Comment

Originally posted by jb5001 View Post
          Haha- I don't care who wrote the article, I was just opening a discussion on hunting cloned deer. The idea would never cross my mind. I can't imagine pursuing something like this....I was just curious if anyone had more information about this or other insights.
          I was just giving you a hard time

It’s a great thread!

Comment

I would want to shoot them all for eradication purposes, that's it.

Comment

I wouldn't but I have never hunted breeder deer either BUT.... get me on a cloned Irish Elk hunt and I'm in !!!

Comment

would you eat the cloned deer?

Comment

How would you ever know if a deer you just shot was a clone or the original??? We may have all been shooting clones all along............???????????

Comment

The big question is, how do you tag a cloned deer? Do you clone your hunting license/tag/ make a copy of your tag, do you need to tag it, since someone else may have killed the same deer elsewhere?

Would it make a difference in tagging, if you are the first or the fifth person to kill the same deer?

This whole cloning should never have been done.

Comment

Then you could have multiple people owning the same deer and they competing to grow it the biggest. Yes, that would be dumb. Be kind of like who can make particular crate engine go the fastest.

Comment

The whole scientific deer breeding hunting thing makes me sick.

Comment

Originally posted by Anteloper View Post
                          would you eat the cloned deer?
                          Do any of the super science project deer get eaten anyways?

Comment

hmmm

Originally posted by texan16 View Post
                            How would you ever know if a deer you just shot was a clone or the original??? We may have all been shooting clones all along............???????????

Ohhh, deep thoughts

Comment

I'm holding out for Wooly Mammoth ��, that would be pretty sweet.

Comment

Working...
                              X