• Show
Clear All

My ‘68. Restored about 20 years ago.
    Attached Files

Comment

WOW - that 68' is nice.

Comment

Originally posted by RJK70 View Post
        Is it the Bronco Sport? I am not sure what the sport is but it's different, seems like just a regular on road SUV?

I have seen 2 Bronco's on the road and they looked like every other crossover on the road, not an offroad truck at all

Comment

Uninsured motorists bumped into my 96 bronco. It’s all stock but it was clean and free of blemishes, minus the small normal stuff. It’s gonna be 3700.00 bucks to make it back to stock.
          Attached Files

Comment

RJK and BBoswell- You have not the Bronco Sport or what I call the Broncette. The Bronco is not out to the public. The ones I saw in Marble Falls were there getting looked over every afternoon after being beat at the offroad park on 1431. The Bronco Sport is a joke. They trailer these Broncos in an enclosed trailer to and from I think

Comment

Had forgot about this thread.
              Here is my 96 Eddie Bauer. 116k miles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My 77, I have since removed those goofy mirrors and put the stock ones back on.

Comment

Originally posted by RJK70 View Post
                  Nice. Which model are you going with?
                  4 Door Badlands with the V6 eco boost, Sasquatch package, marine grade vinyl seats. Carbonite Gray

Comment

Originally posted by rater1979 View Post
                    A co worker was looking for broncos the other day out here in Midland and came across a 1994 Bronco / dually. Strange looking ride. the owner has it listed on market place with another bare bones ride for 5500. If you google bronco dually you will see it when it was in better shape. Its definitely different.
                    I tried to buy white one for a let’s bronco, the Bro-aully was def different

Comment

Originally posted by brrdnk View Post
                      Had forgot about this thread.t
                      Here is my 96 Eddie Bauer. 116k miles.

Very clean!

Comment

Glad we got some real bronco talk back on here

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                          Glad we got some real bronco talk back on here
                          Yep. I like seeing all the pics. Drove our '95 around a little today.

Looks like you got a NICE one!

Comment

Yep I got to enjoy it for about 1k miles lol. Took a while but it was worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
                              Uninsured motorists bumped into my 96 bronco. It’s all stock but it was clean and free of blemishes, minus the small normal stuff. It’s gonna be 3700.00 bucks to make it back to stock.
                              Oh man that sucks! Shouldn’t be too bad of a fix with a good body shop.

Comment

Seeing all those suvs that made the name BRONCO makes the new one look even more pathetic what was Ford thinking

Comment

Working...
                                X