Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > The Other Side of the Ranch (Firearms)

Old 03-24-2021, 01:38 PM   #351
GregO
Eight Point

Boring video, unless you have a Super Hogster, then it may help you.

GregO is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-24-2021, 01:43 PM   #352
Antlers86
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Jack and Henderson Counties

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregO View Post

Super Hogster 101 - YouTube
I just purchased one and patiently waiting for it to arrive. Shipped yesterday and canít wait for it to get here.
Antlers86 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-24-2021, 01:51 PM   #353
GregO
Eight Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlers86 View Post
I just purchased one and patiently waiting for it to arrive. Shipped yesterday and can’t wait for it to get here.
That's awesome. I've had mine for a few weeks now, have just been playing with it. The real test comes this weekend, finally going to use it in the field.

Last edited by GregO; 03-24-2021 at 01:53 PM.
Old 03-24-2021, 08:44 PM   #354
Fordnandez
Ten Point

Hunt In: Rocksprings, TX

Video from this past weekend. Cotton tail in distress was working all weekend.

https://youtu.be/ovlCqVgNnXo
Fordnandez is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-24-2021, 11:10 PM   #355
Outdoor Legacy
Ten Point

Hunt In: Nacogdoches Co. & NW Oklahoma

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingib View Post
I didn't even notice, what is the base mag?

What is MSRP on the 640 units?

Talked to 2 people who own thermal companies, and they still say the HALO LR beats the Iray 640.
Base mag is 4x with a FOV of 32.5ft at 100 yards. Pretty tight for under 100 yard shooting. Better than the 24ft FOV on the old discontinued FLIR PTS 536 and a better image quality but it's not what the average spot and stalk hog hunter is going to want if he's shooting at 20-50 yards.

N-Vision beats the Rico 640, no question. Rico is awesome and worth every penny and at $1,500 less than a Halo LR, I believe it's perfectly priced. I agree though, N-Vision is still the top of the top.

Quote:
Originally Posted by txagyotebuster View Post

I guess I'm asking how much better is the 640 or the pulsar xp50? Are they 1-2k better? More features?
I consider the Rico 384 to be ideal for guys taking mostly 75+ yard shots and I'm not going to say how far you can shoot because I believe most people shouldn't be shooting at night past about 200 yards but I do realize there are exceptions and some people are capable. I am not one of them.lol But I can easily ID at 400+ yards with the Rico 384 which is pretty darn amazing for a 384 $4,000 scope.

You can't really compare NV and thermal. I can tell you that the Pulsar XP50 and XG50 as well as the Rico 640 and even the 384 are all amazing optics but unfortunately comparing them to NV just isn't really possible.
Outdoor Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-24-2021, 11:12 PM   #356
Outdoor Legacy
Ten Point

Quote:
So who has looked through the iray rico 384? How does the image quality compare to say the 640 or the thermion xp50. The way we usually hunt is to scan big fields then stalk to within range. We may spot stuff half a mile or more away then try to get as close as possible
The Rico 384 is outstanding, probably the best 384 resolution scope out there but it's not fair to compare it to a 2x 640 resolution XP50 or even a 3x Rico 640, it's just apples and oranges. But if you're looking to do a lot of 75-100+ yard shooting and very little under that (unless it's feeder type hunting etc) then the Rico 384 is a heck of a good scope.

Jason
Old 03-25-2021, 08:01 AM   #357
gingib
Pope & Young

Hunt In: NTX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outdoor Legacy View Post
Base mag is 4x with a FOV of 32.5ft at 100 yards. Pretty tight for under 100 yard shooting. Better than the 24ft FOV on the old discontinued FLIR PTS 536 and a better image quality but it's not what the average spot and stalk hog hunter is going to want if he's shooting at 20-50 yards.

N-Vision beats the Rico 640, no question. Rico is awesome and worth every penny and at $1,500 less than a Halo LR, I believe it's perfectly priced. I agree though, N-Vision is still the top of the top.

I consider the Rico 384 to be ideal for guys taking mostly 75+ yard shots and I'm not going to say how far you can shoot because I believe most people shouldn't be shooting at night past about 200 yards but I do realize there are exceptions and some people are capable. I am not one of them.lol But I can easily ID at 400+ yards with the Rico 384 which is pretty darn amazing for a 384 $4,000 scope.

You can't really compare NV and thermal. I can tell you that the Pulsar XP50 and XG50 as well as the Rico 640 and even the 384 are all amazing optics but unfortunately comparing them to NV just isn't really possible.
Very very well said. 3.5-4x is my ideal starting mag based on my experience with Reap 2.5x. I normally zoom once and that gets me to 5x, which is a tad much on a group of pigs
gingib is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-25-2021, 09:18 AM   #358
txagyotebuster
Eight Point

Quote:
The Rico 384 is outstanding, probably the best 384 resolution scope out there but it's not fair to compare it to a 2x 640 resolution XP50 or even a 3x Rico 640, it's just apples and oranges. But if you're looking to do a lot of 75-100+ yard shooting and very little under that (unless it's feeder type hunting etc) then the Rico 384 is a heck of a good scope.

Jason

After reading your responses and watching the YouTube review i think it will work well for my needs. We shoot quite a few hogs at around 50 yds but we also shoot a lot at 100 or more. And lots of coyotes at farther ranges. I placed an order this morning.
txagyotebuster is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-25-2021, 10:19 AM   #359
Outdoor Legacy
Ten Point

Quote:
After reading your responses and watching the YouTube review i think it will work well for my needs. We shoot quite a few hogs at around 50 yds but we also shoot a lot at 100 or more. And lots of coyotes at farther ranges. I placed an order this morning.
Awesome, glad the video helped too. If you bought it from Outdoor Legacy, thank you!

Jason
Old 03-25-2021, 10:24 AM   #360
Outdoor Legacy
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregO View Post

Super Hogster 101 - YouTube
GREAT Video!! I was literally laughing out loud when the video started because it's SO true. I'm just glad they don't ask me to write manuals....they'd be longer than the Bible and that would just us through unboxing, putting batteries in and turning it on. I'm going to send people this video because it's awesome. I know that it takes a very long time and a lot of work to make those, excellent job. Oh and I want to come play craps!lol

Jason
Old 03-25-2021, 10:46 AM   #361
Silentnight
Four Point

Hunt In: Jourdanton/S. Texas

Quote:
You should have bought it 2 weeks ago before all the corn came up!!
Silentnight is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-25-2021, 11:14 AM   #362
duckmanep
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordnandez View Post

I really thought the animal at the 2 minute mark was a deer....
duckmanep is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-25-2021, 11:20 AM   #363
jofus
Nubbin' Buck

Things are pretty quiet from iRay on the Alpha.

Do you know if they intend for the Alpha to be compatible with the LRF module if/when it gets FDA approval?
jofus is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-25-2021, 11:25 AM   #364
gingib
Pope & Young

The ALPHA I assume will be more expensive and try to imitate the Reap/Halo LR in terms of price and features, along with image quality?
Old 03-25-2021, 11:33 AM   #365
Antlers86
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckmanep View Post
I really thought the animal at the 2 minute mark was a deer....
I was thinking the same way. Even the way it jumped and ran.
Old 03-25-2021, 01:25 PM   #366
gingib
Pope & Young

Quote:

Yikes!!!! All I got

Not sure I would post this online
Old 03-25-2021, 01:29 PM   #367
Outdoor Legacy
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by jofus View Post
Things are pretty quiet from iRay on the Alpha.

Do you know if they intend for the Alpha to be compatible with the LRF module if/when it gets FDA approval?

They are wisely offering no ETA on the Alpha. They already expected it to be ready so no need to keep coming up with dates, only to have to push it back if it's delayed.

The current plan is for the Rico MK1 and Alpha to both be compatible with the LRF if and when the FDA approves it.

Quote:
The ALPHA I assume will be more expensive and try to imitate the Reap/Halo LR in terms of price and features, along with image quality?
The Alpha is currently expected to be $6,999 and be the exact same internals as the Rico MK1. The ONLY differences will be that the Alpha has custom US manufactured exterior housing, painted coyote tan, with a different magnetic USB battery connector and different focus knob. The Alpha will come with a spare battery and the American Defense mount, which would normally cost $370.

So take a Rico MK1 and remove the housing/body and put a new one on it. That's the Alpha. No changes to the image quality, magnification, features etc. Now to be clear, anything is subject to change but that is the current plan from iRay.

Jason
Old 03-25-2021, 01:42 PM   #368
Fordnandez
Ten Point

Quote:
100% a coyote. I was not the shooter on this video, I was on another gun with digital nightvision with 4.5x base mag and got several great looks at it. Unfortunately it is an older digisight and does not have recording.
Old 03-25-2021, 01:44 PM   #369
Fordnandez
Ten Point

Quote:
Yikes!!!! All I got

Not sure I would post this online
Why is that?
Old 03-25-2021, 03:12 PM   #370
duckmanep
Pope & Young

Quote:
100% a coyote. I was not the shooter on this video, I was on another gun with digital nightvision with 4.5x base mag and got several great looks at it. Unfortunately it is an older digisight and does not have recording.
yeah I see the coyote/fox too.... right behind that Axis
duckmanep is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-25-2021, 03:19 PM   #371
westtexducks
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Where ever I can.

Quote:
That's what I see as well...
westtexducks is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-25-2021, 03:46 PM   #372
bowaddict40
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Navarro County

Quote:
Looked like an antelope of some kind the way it was bouncing.
bowaddict40 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-25-2021, 04:25 PM   #373
Antlers86
Pope & Young

Quote:
It just doesnít appear to be one to me. Looked like a yearling deer with a bigger doe behind it. To me a coyote came in a long ways off and when it went behind trees it jumped 3-4 deer up. Coyotes have a very distinct movement walking and running.

Iím just going to say I think itís a good thing the person behind the gun missed! If in fact it was a yote then that was one very large yote behind it.
Old 03-25-2021, 04:51 PM   #374
Fordnandez
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowaddict40 View Post
Looked like an antelope of some kind the way it was bouncing.
I dont disagree and the reason why I was extra careful in this situation was because there is black buck in this pasture. We for sure had a 100% confirmation that it was a coyote. Coyotes do bounce sometimes like shown in the video below at the 13-15 second mark. I have watched a few other videos from the same guy where they bounce the same way but I have not had time to find it.

https://youtu.be/NFdHjP_IRdk
Old 03-25-2021, 04:52 PM   #375
Fordnandez
Ten Point

Quote:
There were other deer in that pasture for sure which is why we were so careful lol.
Old 03-25-2021, 04:58 PM   #376
Fordnandez
Ten Point

Quote:
It just doesnít appear to be one to me. Looked like a yearling deer with a bigger doe behind it. To me a coyote came in a long ways off and when it went behind trees it jumped 3-4 deer up. Coyotes have a very distinct movement walking and running.

Iím just going to say I think itís a good thing the person behind the gun missed! If in fact it was a yote then that was one very large yote behind it.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion. All I can say is that I put the digital nightvision on it and saw that it was a coyote. If you look at my previous posts you will see that I am big on positivly IDing animals.
Old 03-25-2021, 09:36 PM   #377
Sleepy
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Camp County, Rusk County, Smith County, Kansas

Quote:
Everyone is entitled to their opinion. All I can say is that I put the digital nightvision on it and saw that it was a coyote. If you look at my previous posts you will see that I am big on positivly IDing animals.

If the animal on the right is a coyote then what is on the left which was chasing the animal on the right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sleepy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-25-2021, 09:48 PM   #378
Antlers86
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepy View Post
If the animal on the right is a coyote then what is on the left which was chasing the animal on the right?

You must be seeing what Iím seeing?

Fordnandez Iím not saying your wrong on what ďyouĒ saw. However for the individual behind the gun he is shooting at a different animal than what you were looking at.
Attached Images

Old 03-26-2021, 06:48 AM   #379
Sackett
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Sutton County

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepy View Post

I'm sorry, but if that is the exact screen the shooter was looking through while shooting at the animal on the right, I'd suggest holding off until you can better identify it. It sure does appear to be a "deer". Actually, I'm fairly certain that's a "deer".

Last edited by Sackett; 03-26-2021 at 06:51 AM.
Sackett is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-26-2021, 07:45 AM   #380
imyomama
Ten Point

AGM just sent me tracking for my Taipan TM15 .. sending me a brand new one! turnaround was 2 work week .. they received my defective Monday last week and shipped thursday ... Spoke to Todd , and he was awesome through the entire process . Can't say the same about sightmark , sent my wraith back in november for not holding zero.. and called them again yesterday , no ETA when they will even be getting them in ... they can't even tell me where I stand on their allocation list ... they said check back in a month... sightmark is part of salemark .. which is also pulsar ... so it's a big fat NO moving forward on getting another product from them ... in comparison my Trijicon Reap IR messed up once ... they sent me a return label , they emailed me when they received it, they emailed me with repair status, and they emailed me when they sent it back ... then they send me tracking info ...
imyomama is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-26-2021, 07:48 AM   #381
gingib
Pope & Young

That is not a coyote lol. If it was, it would be 4 feet tall

Hence why I said may wanna delete it. Night hunting after deer with a thermal in March, unless its a BB

If there is BB in the pasture, then there you have it
Old 03-26-2021, 10:42 AM   #382
Fordnandez
Ten Point

I just deleted it. If you guys think it than others will also so I took it down. Thanks for you honest feedback and I say that seroiusly, not being a smart ***.
Old 03-26-2021, 11:01 AM   #383
imyomama
Ten Point

well I just had a pucker moment ... , as i was watching the tracking number on my overnight thermal delivery from AGM, UPS just changed to delivered and signed by Tucker ... no thermal on my door and no tucker at my house, no one rang the door bell ... thanks ups ! you just delivered signature required to the wrong address and someone got an early christmas present ... no actually ... i went outside, and found it on my neighbor door steps .. they delivered to the wrong address and didn't even get signature or banged on their door, they just left it there ! idiots!
Old 03-29-2021, 07:18 AM   #384
imyomama
Ten Point

well, the new taipan TM15-384 is working great so far except for one thing , this one will not connect to my mac .. it loads the drive then automatically closes and says it was not ejected properly .. so not getting internal recordings out of it ..... however i took a tripod head and screwed it on to a plate to use on the window shelf of my blind and used the wifi out to my phone, it turned out great, with no apparent lag , I can dim my phone screen really low and the picture is actually better than looking through the viewfinder ... you can zoom in and zoom out instead of having to cycle through , same with changing back and forward to and from white hot black hot .. and record with just a press of a button instead of having to hold down the button on the unit for 4 seconds... once this is done , you can review the footage you want to keep , and download it to your iphone and it puts it in your pic folder ... i used it for 2 hours and battery stayed on full so it doesn't look like it's a drain hog either.. not to mention it didn't mess with my dilating my eyes and ruining my night vision like using the viewfinder ... all in all , pretty happy , aside from no longer working on my mac .. i'll find a pc to hook it up to, see if that works. that is all ...
Old 03-29-2021, 09:21 AM   #385
muzzlebrake
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Sterling County

I got some good use this past weekend from my Taipan 15-384 as well. This thing worked great especially driving around in the truck and spotting critters while moving. Saw a lot of bedded deer, Javis and even some turkeys on the roost. Amazing how those turkey birds lit up like christmas tree ornaments. Range was good too and could see animals well past 200 yds thru the trees and brush even in twilight.
AS for the Sighmark I was not so lucky. The illuminator that came with it failed miserably. A portion on the bulb element seemed to have burned out and all I could get were half lines of illumination on the target at 90 yards and then it started making a poping noise inside and flashed every few seconds. Batteries were fresh new Lithium 600mah.

I haven't tried to download any of the pics from the Taipan yet.
muzzlebrake is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-29-2021, 09:51 AM   #386
imyomama
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzzlebrake View Post
I got some good use this past weekend from my Taipan 15-384 as well. This thing worked great especially driving around in the truck and spotting critters while moving. Saw a lot of bedded deer, Javis and even some turkeys on the roost. Amazing how those turkey birds lit up like christmas tree ornaments. Range was good too and could see animals well past 200 yds thru the trees and brush even in twilight.
AS for the Sighmark I was not so lucky. The illuminator that came with it failed miserably. A portion on the bulb element seemed to have burned out and all I could get were half lines of illumination on the target at 90 yards and then it started making a poping noise inside and flashed every few seconds. Batteries were fresh new Lithium 600mah.

I haven't tried to download any of the pics from the Taipan yet.
I just fixed my Taipan mac issue .. turns out there are 2 hidden folders that only show on a pc ... for a mac, it won't connect until the dcim folder exists, so take a video first, that creates the folder , once that is done , it works on a mac as well ... just FYI.
Old 03-29-2021, 10:06 AM   #387
muzzlebrake
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by imyomama View Post
I just fixed my Taipan mac issue .. turns out there are 2 hidden folders that only show on a pc ... for a mac, it won't connect until the dcim folder exists, so take a video first, that creates the folder , once that is done , it works on a mac as well ... just FYI.
Old 03-29-2021, 10:44 AM   #388
muzzlebrake
Pope & Young

Here's some sample pics from my Taipan. I noticed there is a white hot heat signature from the corn in the feeder. Thought that was pretty neat. The deer are at 100yds and the bull is at 70 yds. Didn't get any pics from the moving scans out the truck window. I can only remember to push so many buttons driving 20 mph but I sure can see a lot of things in da bushes with this gadget.
Attached Images

Old 03-29-2021, 10:47 AM   #389
muzzlebrake
Pope & Young

Black hot signature from corn in this feeder. Now all I have to do to check feeders is to scan with the Taipan. Never even get out da truck
Attached Images

Last edited by muzzlebrake; 03-29-2021 at 10:49 AM.
Old 03-29-2021, 10:48 AM   #390
bowaddict40
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Navarro County

Quote:
Here's some sample pics from my Taipan. I noticed there is a white hot heat signature from the corn in the feeder. Thought that was pretty neat. The deer are at 100yds and the bull is at 70 yds. Didn't get any pics from the moving scans out the truck window. I can only remember to push so many buttons driving 20 mph but I sure can see a lot of things in da bushes with this gadget.
Pretty good.

I got to use my Rattler 25 this weekend. Have not gotten to pull the videos off of it yet though. I was really impressed for what I paid for it. Very happy with my purchase so far.
bowaddict40 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-29-2021, 12:05 PM   #391
imyomama
Ten Point

here is a quick video i just uploaded showing what you can do with the phone interface.. you can zoom in and out and switch white hot black hot without cycling through ... and it looks clearer than the viewfinder.. at least for my old eyes

you can see even the field mice 50 yards away

Old 03-29-2021, 01:37 PM   #392
gingib
Pope & Young

What does that scope cost? I bet it won't be long, when you look thru another one this one will be up for sale lol

COmparing it to the Iray 384, it isn't even close to the same quality. But that Iray 384 is $3999.
Old 03-29-2021, 01:53 PM   #393
muzzlebrake
Pope & Young

Quote:
here is a quick video i just uploaded showing what you can do with the phone interface.. you can zoom in and out and switch white hot black hot without cycling through ... and it looks clearer than the viewfinder.. at least for my old eyes

you can see even the field mice 50 yards away

AGM Taipan T-vision software to iphone recording - YouTube
I need to get that done to mine if'n I can figure it out.
What about to an I-pad?
Old 03-29-2021, 03:07 PM   #394
imyomama
Ten Point

Quote:
I need to get that done to mine if'n I can figure it out.
What about to an I-pad?
same thing .. just download t-vision , turn wifi on in the menu , i think it's called network. , turn wifi on ipad, password is serial number , which is the same as ssid too ... open the app , click login and you got video .. from there , all the buttons are on the screen and intuitive ... once you record video, lower left screen click them to review them , click download and it copies to the ipad .. easy ... didn't even read the manual and figured in out in seconds..
Old 03-29-2021, 03:09 PM   #395
imyomama
Ten Point

Quote:
What does that scope cost? I bet it won't be long, when you look thru another one this one will be up for sale lol

COmparing it to the Iray 384, it isn't even close to the same quality. But that Iray 384 is $3999.
$1299! I'm not spending $4k on a spotter.... triple the cost.. is it 3 times better?... and yes it looks like **** compared to my reap-ir ... but that's ok, it's just to get on pigs without having to shoulder my rifle all the time ...

i'm actually considering mounting it on top of my helmet and just using my phone ... that way i can even still use my pvs14 to drive ..

Last edited by imyomama; 03-29-2021 at 03:17 PM.
Old 03-29-2021, 03:24 PM   #396
gingib
Pope & Young

Quote:
$1299! I'm not spending $4k on a spotter.... triple the cost.. is it 3 times better?... and yes it looks like **** compared to my reap-ir ... but that's ok, it's just to get on pigs without having to shoulder my rifle all the time ...

i'm actually considering mounting it on top of my helmet and just using my phone ... that way i can even still use my pvs14 to drive ..
Dang thats a cheap thermal. Didn't know they made them that cheap now.

My thoughts are always my 2nd scope will be a good one too, for my kids/buddy as a 2nd scope also. With a QD mount of course
Old 03-29-2021, 05:14 PM   #397
txagyotebuster
Eight Point

Quote:
Awesome, glad the video helped too. If you bought it from Outdoor Legacy, thank you!

Jason
Yes it was from you guys. Already got is mounted and sighted in and killed a couple of hogs this weekend.

One question. How do i know the factory wifi password so i can link it to my phone through the app? I didn't see it in any of the literature
txagyotebuster is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-29-2021, 10:18 PM   #398
sharkhunter
Pope & Young

Hunt In: In the woods

Nobody is going to believe this but I put my new sightmark wraith hd 2-16 on my wife’s rifle (her birthday present)and mounted the upgraded Ir light under the barrel like everyone suggest. Put in the batteries and turned it on and ran through the menu to familiarize myself. Literally 2 or 3 min I had it down and set my preferences. Went out on my back porch after dark and turned it on and the very first thing I saw was a fox at about 150 yrds circling our pond trying to get to our ducks. This thing has good juju! I can hardly wait to get it in the woods!

Last edited by sharkhunter; 03-29-2021 at 10:28 PM.
sharkhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-29-2021, 11:45 PM   #399
Outdoor Legacy
Ten Point

Quote:
Yes it was from you guys. Already got is mounted and sighted in and killed a couple of hogs this weekend.

One question. How do i know the factory wifi password so i can link it to my phone through the app? I didn't see it in any of the literature
Awesome! Hope you enjoy it.

iRay Rico wifi password is.... 12345678
Old 03-30-2021, 09:02 PM   #400
GregO
Eight Point

Quote:
GREAT Video!! I was literally laughing out loud when the video started because it's SO true. I'm just glad they don't ask me to write manuals....they'd be longer than the Bible and that would just us through unboxing, putting batteries in and turning it on. I'm going to send people this video because it's awesome. I know that it takes a very long time and a lot of work to make those, excellent job. Oh and I want to come play craps!lol

Jason
Jason, thank you for the kind words, and thanks for pointing me to the Super Hogster. Yep, that one seems complicated at first, but it's really not bad. I hope the video helps others. I finally got to use it in the field last weekend, I'm thrilled with how it performed. I'm currently using it as a spotter, and watched deer, coons and a fox for several hours. (no dead pigs yet). Let me know the next time you are in the Austin area, the craps table is available for friends anytime. (and the bar is always open). Thanks again!!