Silver Coins, Bars, etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Silver Coins, Bars, etc

I want to learn more about buying and investing in silver. I browse Apmex and a few other sites from time to time, but have yet to make a purchase. What advise do you have?
    Thanks

Buy Gold, Silver, and Platinum bullion online at JM Bullion. FREE Shipping on $199+ Orders. Immediate Delivery - Call Us 800-276-6508 - BBB Accredited.

I bought mine here several years ago. Had no issues.

Comment

It sure is pretty to look at but that is about it. Not the best investment tool.
      I went through a stage 10 years or so ago and bought Silver Eagles, silver bars, and even a few gold coins. Still have them and I can guarantee you they have not gained in value as much as a IRA, Mutual Fund, etc would have in that 10 yr.

Comment

You might be able to buy cheaper from a local individual vs the web site.

Comment

I usually buy dimes. Bought 140 other pieces here 3 months back before it went up.......

Comment

Try Texas Precious Metals.

They are in Shiner, TX.

Great to work with.

Comment

Yes sir, i was looking at the live spot price.. that dip back in march,.. lol

I have a small collection of old pre65' 90% coins.. have never really sat down to look at them.
              Im not a fan of crypto.. its far too much control, it seems thats where the gov. wants to go.. the fed keeps printing, the dollar keeps sinking.. it seems like real hard assets would be a better investment.

Ive ready stocked up on a lot of supplies and have watched their values nearly double..
              Especially copper wire, romex..
              I bought a 5000ft reel of 8-3 wg, sunlight resist and direct burial for $900, at an auction, lol
              Its already worth $9k, was, i sold 200' at $1.58 per ft.
              Last edited by Zmaxhunter; 03-15-2021, 01:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X