New Covert LTE will not power on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Covert LTE will not power on

Any idea why? I figured we were going to have issues when I noticed the box or camera did not have the IMEI stickers on the box or camera. I'm sure its a lemon.

Doesn’t sound good. Where did you order it from?

SD card installed? Batteries good? Had to ask.

SIM card come with it?

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
      Doesn’t sound good. Where did you order it from?

SD card installed? Batteries good? Had to ask.

SIM card come with it?
      My brother bought it at Bass Pro yesterday. Batteries are good, SD and SIM card are in it.

Comment

Try reseating the battery tray?

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
          Try reseating the battery tray?

I think they missed some assembly steps. Camera wire is not even connected inside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Sounds like it’s time for a ride back to the store. Their service dept is pretty good also!

Comment

Originally posted by Bureau2 View Post
              Sounds like it’s time for a ride back to the store. Their service dept is pretty good also!

They replaced it. Now just have to get back out there to set them up.

Comment

I have 6 coverts, 3 Blackhawks and 3 Code Black. (Verizon & AT&T) Love em.!
                New for this yr, i have bought 10 of their battery convertor cables, have also bought 7 of the Wildgame 7.5ah lead acid batteries.. using a small plastic ammo can for the battery to protect from the elements.. hoping the conversion will pay for itself this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Zmaxhunter View Post
                  I have 6 coverts, 3 Blackhawks and 3 Code Black. (Verizon & AT&T) Love em.!
                  New for this yr, i have bought 10 of their battery convertor cables, have also bought 7 of the Wildgame 7.5ah lead acid batteries.. using a small plastic ammo can for the battery to protect from the elements.. hoping the conversion will pay for itself this year.

I’ve had 2-3 older code blacks. Couple older 3g blackhawks that no longer work. Now we have 3 LTE models. All will run off solar panel and rechargeable batteries. I’ve tried to run them off a deer feeder battery and it did not work.

Comment

Working...
                  X