Hiring - Metal Fab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hiring - Metal Fab

We are a steel fabrication company doing mostly ornamental wrought iron. Our shop is in Princeton.

We're looking for welders/fabricators and general shop help.

Welders/fabricators will be building wrought iron panels and gates, along with other assorted projects.

Shop helpers will be cleaning the shop, grinding and cutting material, cleaning projects prior to powder coat, loading and unloading paint racks, etc.

Pay is hourly and dependent on experience. Hours M-F 7:00-5:00 and Saturdays if needed.

Shoot me a PM and we can discuss further.

Bump for those looking

Comment

If y’all need anyone to blacken steel, stainless, bronze, copper or metal painting, holler at me!

Comment

They are hard to come by right now as I am sure you know and when they do come in they seem to want a ridiculous amount of pay. We have had our best luck getting fitters and welders straight from the welding schools when they graduate. We have a good working relationship with two of them here in the Austin area. Also, go hit up the local schools that that teach metal shop or ag mechanics. They have been a good source for employees for us as well.

Comment

Bump for ya Justin.

Comment

Thanks for the bumps guys.

Still looking!

Comment

Up top

Comment

Originally posted by JustinJ View Post
                We are a steel fabrication company doing mostly ornamental wrought iron. Our shop is in Princeton.

We're looking for welders/fabricators and general shop help.

Welders/fabricators will be building wrought iron panels and gates, along with other assorted projects.

Shop helpers will be cleaning the shop, grinding and cutting material, cleaning projects prior to powder coat, loading and unloading paint racks, etc.

Pay is hourly and dependent on experience. Hours M-F 7:00-5:00 and Saturdays if needed.

Shoot me a PM and we can discuss further.
                So you work with bub s and don?

Comment

Originally posted by eliteweldingco View Post
                  So you work with bub s and don?

Yessir.

Comment

Back up. Busy as ever

Comment

I'll come weld whatever you need. I am willing to work from 10a-1p 3 days a week. My salary starts at $140k/yr

These are the applicants we see today!!

Comment

You need a GOF to just walk around and drink coffee?

Comment

We have a machine shop in Greenville and have people walk in occasionally looking for a job in welding and fab. PM me your info and I'll keep it handy to pass along to them. We do very little in the fab realm mainly machining.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                            You need a GOF to just walk around and drink coffee?

That’s what I’m here for!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
                              I'll come weld whatever you need. I am willing to work from 10a-1p 3 days a week. My salary starts at $140k/yr

These are the applicants we see today!!

Yup!

Comment

Working...
                              X