Pro Football & Archery.......AWESOME!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pro Football & Archery.......AWESOME!!!

I have never put a link on TBH but this was worth the price of admission folks!!! The idea that it is Drew Brees made it even MORE IMPRESSIVE!!! Oh, it ain't what you think it is either. GEAUX SAINTS!!!!!!!!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVoqA-LKGb4"]YouTube- DrewBrees Sport Science[/ame]

That is incredible!!

Comment

That's awesome! When you're 6'1" and run a 5 flat forty you have to be accurate

Comment

Pretty interesting...Like the way they broke down the science of his throw.

I still a little thrown off by the stats they was saying on a Olympic Archer.

Comment

there is no way that from 20 yards and olymic archer cannot hit that dot every time, heck I can hit a 4 inch dot at 30 yards 90 percent of the time and I suck

Comment

Brees is the man.

Comment

Originally posted by jdafonte2000 View Post
              I still a little thrown off by the stats they was saying on a Olympic Archer.
              Originally posted by Javelin View Post
              there is no way that from 20 yards and olymic archer cannot hit that dot every time,
              You guys are right! I doubt they meant at 20 yards.... since Olympic shooters shoot from 100 plus yards all the time. It would have been nice for some clarification on that point (as we are archers) but it is DANG kewl that they took the time to break it down for the "non archer" community!
              Originally posted by Bucks&Broadheads View Post
              That's awesome! When you're 6'1" and run a 5 flat forty you have to be accurate
              LOL....so right Steve. He is only 6' from what I have read!!!

Comment

Good ol Austin Texas boy.

Comment

cool

Comment

Olimpic archer shoot at 100 yds or something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post

LOL....so right Steve. He is only 6' from what I have read!!!
                      You're right, I was giving him the benefit of the doubt Drew's a great guy, NO should be thrilled to have him.

Comment

That's some major BS there buddy!!!!! I'm not doubting he is as accurate as they are saying. But the fact that they are comparing him to an Olympic archer; and at 20 yards. WHATEVER!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tookeymonster View Post
                          Olimpic archer shoot at 100 yds or something like that.
                          70 meters in the olympics (or about 77 yards). Oh, compounds not allowed in olympics. And, at 20 yards olympic archers would be 100% on a 122cm target. They are about 90% at 70 meters on a 122cm target. FYI, at 30 meters on an 80cm target there are too many to count archers who shoot perfect 36 for 36 arrows in competition on the small 10 ring. Indoors at 20 yards if you can't keep your arrows inside a two inch circle (a quarter size circle with a compound) you are not going to be competitive.
                          Last edited by TomB; 12-04-2009, 09:31 PM.

Comment

incredible accuracy for a quarterback at 20 yards.

Olympic archery is at 70 METERS = 75.55 yards

Comment

I found that most were 70ms. So they should split the diff 20-70 amnd try 45ms. that would fair.. Haha

Comment

Working...
                              X