Aphids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aphids

The air is filled with them at our place for the last month. Literally looks like its snowing at times. I have never seen them this bad. Anyone else seeing them?

Yep, all my trees are sapping something fierce

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

All over the place at my house and they leave that sticky stuff everywhere.

Comment

Them bastages are attacking my pepper plants!

Comment

Between them… army worms every 14 days, bag worms 🐛 n record numbers and zombie wasp that can’t be killed by spray, soap or even gas… I give up.

Comment

All over my hibiscus, I’ve hit the with Malathon and can’t seem to get rid of them. Never had them this bad before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by COPPERHEAD View Post
              The air is filled with them at our place for the last month. Literally looks like its snowing at times. I have never seen them this bad. Anyone else seeing them?
              Dang it, got a few young Apple trees out that way. Haven’t been out in about a month.

Comment

They've ruined the milo crops in our area for almost a decade, poor guys by us have been trying to harvest it for week but they cause the grain to clog

Comment

I never knew they were as pesty as they are. Just thought they were mild nuisance.

Comment

Working...
                  X