Airless paint sprayer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Airless paint sprayer

Buying an airless paint sprayer. Need info from those that have one.. I am looking at the ones at Lowes and Harbor Freight. Harbor Freight has a Avanti brand. Good or not? $249, Lowes has Graco brand. Good or not? $329. I think the Graco is better but want opinions.

Comments help?
    About $60 to $80 difference

Graco makes a great product.

Comment

I have one of the graco. They are a diy'r machine. I think they are good for a few hundred gallons. Got about 40-50 gallons through mine. Just cant keep the trigger down like you can a commercial one.

Comment

Harbor freight has stronger motor more HP

Comment

I'm getting HF one tomorrow

Comment

You painting a house ?

Comment

Another vote for the Graco here!

Comment

Airless paint sprayer

I can’t speak for the HF, but I’ve had a Graco for quite awhile and have been very pleased with it. My only advise is follow the cleanup/storage instructions thoroughly and it should last a long time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Graco all the way. well worth the 60-80 dollars more.

Comment

Update......wasted a morning with piece of junk HF airless headed to town for a graco....I sure miss my old Titan sprayer

Comment

Graco.

Comment

I bought a Graco X5 from Lowe's but never used it. I took it out of the box and looked at it though LOL

If anyone wants to buy it off me let me know. I'll be back in town Aug 2nd.

Comment

PM'ed you RR1

Comment

I have the graco. I’ve painted a couple houses and my 4-car garage with it. Works great, easy to clean, easy to adjust. My only gripes are that sometimes it is difficult to get primed, and I wish it were more friendly with a 5-gallon paint bucket. It’s sometimes tough to keep the pickup submerged, especially when the paint gets low. You can sure lay down paint fast with it, though!

Comment

Graco X7 here.

Comment

Working...
                              X