you want how much for .22?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you want how much for .22?

I just saw on a well known web site that sells .22 ammo from a individual. the price for 525 copper rounds had a price tag of 165.00 this boil's my blood.
    Just 9 month's ago the very same box, 14.99
    I have a lose box of 50 lead in my truck for free if someone is in the TomBall area. old but will still work.
    Bryan

Better hold onto what you have. Things can get worse before they get better.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice offer. Yes it’s very frustrating

Comment

Some of the wholesale dealers are not far from that price now.

Comment

It’s the whole supply vs demand thing.....

Comment

What scares me is the prices on midway USA right now. A 20$ box of 30-06 is now selling for like 35. Prices we were paying for premium rounds is what a lot of cheaper loads are costing

Comment

the best thing is that no one is fool enough to pay that price,,, they deserve to loose their backside,,,, not buying sends a far stronger signal

Comment

Originally posted by xman59 View Post
                the best thing is that no one is fool enough to pay that price,,, they deserve to loose their backside,,,, not buying sends a far stronger signal
                Someone will pay that price, which is why they are selling them at that price.

Comment

I have plenty of ammo for the necessity of living life. I won’t pay what the scalpers are asking and I won’t waste it by practicing as I’ve been “practicing” for 65 years. This ammo shortage will pass, or it won’t. Either way, I can be knee deep in hot brass if necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by Maddox View Post
                    Someone will pay that price, which is why they are selling them at that price.
                    yea I know that,,, it just wont ever be me

Comment

That’s why I bought my son a load of .177 pellets and told him his Gamo was his gun of choice for the time being

Comment

Working...
                      X