Jalapeno Mustard Sauce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jalapeno Mustard Sauce

Made another batch of jalapeno mustard sauce. Started with 2 cases of jalapenos, boiled them down in large batches, used a couple food processors to blend them down. Added 5-6 cloves of fresh garlic to each batch we blended in the processors. Poured each blended batch into a large pot, added mustard, 1.5 - 2 cups of black pepper and garlic salt, used a 3/4 drill and mortar mixing paddle to stir. Jarred and boiled them to seal. Made about 36 quarts. We use this for general sauce throughout the year and we add a quart to our basic jalapeno seasoning when we make all our sausage links. A quart does well in 25 pounds of sausage for the ratio. It has a great flavor and it is hot!
    Attached Files

How much for the dog? JK

Could you spare a jar?

Comment

Wow, looks like a complex process but sounds delicious. I love the rich color, too.

Comment

As much as i love mustard and jalepenos, that should be really good

Comment

Interesting.

Comment

Yeah id like to buy if you got any extra

Comment

Would go great on a ribeye.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Johnny shoot me a PM, should be able to work something out. Sorry guys, not selling at this time. Appreciate the feedback, thanks.

Comment

How long do you water bath them?

Comment

I get them boiling good watch the color, when they get a little soft about to split open I pull them and start processing them down in batches. Usually takes the water a while to boil after you toss them in depending on the size of your burner, how much water and the size of the pot.

Comment

Whoa.

Comment

Awesome Burner stand, I need one like that! Did you make it yourself?

Comment

Yes sir. I posted it in DYI a while back. https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...d.php?t=742179

Comment

Bet that good!

Comment

Working...
                            X