• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers

Comment

Originally posted by taylormade820 View Post
      Dan man. Prayers. Keep us posted

You might want to read the thread and notice the date before posting to it next time...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
        You might want to read the thread and notice the date before posting to it next time...
        Maybe Mayhem still needs them prayers Charlie, he always getting hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
          Curtintex gave me the name after I fell off the roof of my house. This was the first of many times i've been hurt.
          Not the first, just the first trip to the ER. You should have had stitches at least once before that when I was pregnant the year before. Now, don't go causing anymore ER bills after bringing this up. Safety first buckaroo!!

Radar, he is, but let's pray for no more injuries! He's caused enough ER visits in our marriage to last a lifetime!!

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
            Maybe Mayhem still needs them prayers Charlie, he always getting hurt.
            And pray for me too! Hurt or not I still gotta deal with him and the Mini Mayhem too!

Comment

Originally posted by Erin View Post
              And pray for me too! Hurt or not I still gotta deal with him and the Mini Mayhem too!

There goes more iced tea all over the screen again!! Mini Me is THE perfect name too!! Thay wuz both cut from the same stump!!

Indeed Erin, I'll pray for you!! You gotta be some kind of Wonder Woman to keep them 2 outta trouble!! I couldn't believe you let him buy a boat, and a BIGGUN with a Big motor!!

Comment

Prayers sent for no perm damage. Question did you drop the bow,

Comment

I'm at kingwood emergency room, I was shooting my bow and had a new arrow explode coming out of the bow and part of the arrow went in my arm. My hand is numb pray I have no permint damage. I will post pics when I get home.
                  Your Avatar...........Nuff Said

Comment

Justin has recovered from this 9 yr old incident

Comment

I was about to give you hell for having a Blackberry before I noticed the post date

Comment

Originally posted by Erin View Post

Comment

If I remember right "someone" made him hang the christmas lights, just saying......

Comment

Curtintex gave me the name after I fell off the roof of my house. This was the first of many times i've been hurt.

Woah woah.....I do believe that was a joint effort..

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              Woah woah.....I do believe that was a joint effort..

My apologies sir.

Comment

Just saw this. Had to hurt really bad. Glad surgery went good. Could gave been worse. Might have cut an artery. Do what the doc AND YOUR WIFE tells you to do. Prayers up for recovery and healing

Comment

Working...
                                X