8' Diameter Krivoman's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8' Diameter Krivoman's

Anyone have one they are willing to part with? I am a big boy and I usually have 2-3 kids with me when I go hunting so a bigger blind is necessary. Finding blinds large enough to accommodate my crew has proven difficult to say the least and my little pop up barely works for me and its really cramped with me and a kiddo let alone 1 or 2 more! Any suggestions are also welcomed!

I don’t think they exist.

Last edited by AntlerCollector; 05-27-2022, 07:18 AM.

Comment

Check out Maverick XL blinds. They are 6’3” tall and have a 7’ base. You may need a tank blind to get 8’

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
        Check out Maverick XL blinds. They are 6’3” tall and have a 7’ base. You may need a tank blind to get 8’
        Those Maverick XL's don't look too bad. I may have to find a tank end and make another blind the only problem is those dang things are so heavy, lol!!!

Comment

Originally posted by haas0311 View Post
          Those Maverick XL's don't look too bad. I may have to find a tank end and make another blind the only problem is those dang things are so heavy, lol!!!
          Yes they are. I bought a tank and ended up selling it because it was so heavy and difficult to move.

Comment

I am half tempted to look for a damaged water tank and make my own but finding those is like finding a needle in a haystack..

Comment

There is an actual brand called tank blinds. They have a 7’7” diameter and can customize the interior.

Comment

We build custom deer blinds built for performance and comfort. Our deer blinds are built in Texas for the modern-day hunter.

These are 7’ 7” wide, but pretty dang expensive!

Comment

Might want to check what this Co has. Located in Abilene.

Poly Tank Sales - best polyethylene plastic storage tanks available. Water storage, rainwater tanks, DEF tanks, agricultural and industrial. Plastic Tank Sales - we have many styles of plastic, and poly tanks available. Water Tanks, rainwater harvesting tanks, DEF Tanks, agricultural and industrial tanks.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                    https://www.tankblinds.com/

These are 7’ 7” wide, but pretty dang expensive!
                    You can find a used water tank and convert it to a blind for a quarter of the cost or even less. I have one and it’s awesome.

Money no object I would have a few of these! But unfortunately thanks to Brandon, money is….

Comment

Build one out of wood.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post
                        You can find a used water tank and convert it to a blind for a quarter of the cost or even less. I have one and it’s awesome.

Money no object I would have a few of these! But unfortunately thanks to Brandon, money is….

Comment

Originally posted by WCB View Post
                          Build one out of wood.

At todays prices, it ain’t going to happen, lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                          X