Branson tractors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Branson tractors

I will be in the market for a new tractor package in the next couple of months and Branson seems to have the best price all around. I had never heard of this brand before, which doesn't mean much, but looking for opinions.

I originally started looking at Kubota but it's hard to ignore the cost different.

Does anyone have any experience with Branson?

I bought a 4815 with FEL last year and so far its been great (put 60 hrs on it). Korean made engines like most all the rest of the mfgs. Very well built and perfect for what I do around my place.

Only slight negative is the tank only hold 7 gals of diesel which last about 4 hours non stop running....but I need a break after 4 hours of running a tractor anyway so not a big deal.

My dealer is very close by too and they are great to work with.

Comment

Originally posted by unclefish View Post
      I bought a 4815 with FEL last year and so far its been great (put 60 hrs on it). Korean made engines like most all the rest of the mfgs. Very well built and perfect for what I do around my place.

Only slight negative is the tank only hold 7 gals of diesel which last about 4 hours non stop running....but I need a break after 4 hours of running a tractor anyway so not a big deal.

My dealer is very close by too and they are great to work with.
      That's the model I'm looking at.

Comment

bump for any other Branson owners

Comment

Bought a 3520r 3years ago. Does everything I need. My only complaint is that my exhaust filter plugged up causing it to quit running. They gave me a whole new filter while still under warranty, which was supposed to be several thousand dollars otherwise. The light on the dash says it is still plugged up. Light has never gone off since replacing the filter. Out of warranty now so if I have the problem again I’ll knock the filter out of the housing! Shhh! Don’t tell. If I had the funds, I would probably try to find a used Kubota or
          Mahindra pre epa regs.

Comment

In the same boat and have been wondering the same.

Everyone I know that has one is really pleased with it.

Comment

spec for spec cant be beat. I got a 2515h last year. Its a tough machine.

Comment

I have a 3520 bought new in 17. It does everything I need it to, has never failed me. Only around 380 hours though.

Comment

I have a McCormick X1.35 4x4 with front end loader and no def that is 2yrs old with 110 hours. It is a workhorse for sure, the 4x4 makes it a impressively capable little machine. It will shred 2" trees and brush with the Modern Ag 6ft shredder, move rock and gravel with the modern ag box blade, and it picks up about 3000lbs (way more than other equivalent tractors) and with the dual remotes my dealer installed, I can put my grapple on the front and move some very large fallen trees. It sits well on a 10klb tandem axle trailer, and tows good behind a half ton.

It is similar to the Bransons. I have a 2ac yard at home, and a little over 50ac family farm.

I financed half of it, and used ag exemption. I will say that it takes forever to shred the entire property, and the tractor is a hair too small to pull a batwing shredder or any decent implements. If I could do it again, I would spend the extra 10k and get into the next class of tractor (50-75hp).

Also, we are currently looking at possibly upgrading tractor size, but we would go used. I wouldn't be scared of a used tractor with a thorough inspection.

Comment

Thanks for all the info

Comment

I have no experience with them but check out Hamiltonville Farm on YouTube. This guy seems to love them and shows their capabilities.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltyMutt View Post
                        I have no experience with them but check out Hamiltonville Farm on YouTube. This guy seems to love them and shows their capabilities.
                        I saw a little bit of those today.

Comment

I wanted to bump this up one more time to see if there are any other opinions on these tractors.

I’m still doing my homework but for the $ they seem hard to beat. Plus they have the same power train 6 year warranty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bazo View Post
                            I will be in the market for a new tractor package in the next couple of months and Branson seems to have the best price all around. I had never heard of this brand before, which doesn't mean much, but looking for opinions.

I originally started looking at Kubota but it's hard to ignore the cost different.

Does anyone have any experience with Branson?
                            I’m looking at a 33 hp Kubota this week....I don’t see much of a price difference between the brands? What am I missing?

Comment

Originally posted by Leemo View Post
                              I’m looking at a 33 hp Kubota this week....I don’t see much of a price difference between the brands? What am I missing?

I’m looking at the package deals. The Branson you can get the 48hp with the 6’ shredder, 6’ box blade, 4K pound forks and a 20’ trailer for around $28k.

I haven’t seen where Kubota can beat that, online anyway. I haven’t gone to the dealers yet to actually talk to a salesman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X