No announcement yet.

DIY chicken coop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the automatic door system that I used. Pretty simple to install and program.

KEBONNIXS Automatic Chicken Coop Door Opener with Timer & Light Sensor, Including Aluminum Door Kit https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08RRW3MXL..._ToQfZIc6NR5Gj

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Looks great!

Comment

Very Nice Work!!! Should be some happy happy Chickens.................

Comment

Originally posted by txheartshot View Post
                This is the automatic door system that I used. Pretty simple to install and program.

KEBONNIXS Automatic Chicken Coop Door Opener with Timer & Light Sensor, Including Aluminum Door Kit https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08RRW3MXL..._ToQfZIc6NR5Gj

How long have you used this door? Just curious if they work flawless for a long time.

Comment

All y’all have totally bad azz man skills! Heart shot, keep your neighbors supplied with eggs and maybe they won’t pimp you out to the hoa nazis for having chickens. For you country folk, how often do you lose birds to predators if you let em free range?

Comment

Them yardbirds look as happy as a flock of chickens.

Comment

Very nice work on this project, solid and well built.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
                        All y’all have totally bad azz man skills! Heart shot, keep your neighbors supplied with eggs and maybe they won’t pimp you out to the hoa nazis for having chickens. For you country folk, how often do you lose birds to predators if you let em free range?

No HOA issues here…I can have horses, cows, pigs, whatever! If the neighbors ever pizz me off, I’ll have a hog farm! [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post

Also, my birds stay out every evening from when we get home until dark. They stay out all day during the weekend, and no issues yet. Our neighbors lost all of theirs to hawks last year.

Comment

That’s an e pensive problem. I believe you can have chickens in Bryan, we used to live in College Station, but no roosters. College station was a resounding no.

Comment

Nice work! That looks much better than my redneck coop

Comment

You could sell those a kids playhouses all day long

Comment

Working...
                                X