RTIC cooler scam?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RTIC cooler scam?

Im looking for 3 coolers for my boat. I was looking for 3 that will fit and RTIC fits the bill. So i google and there is a sale. It is from Outdoorcoolerus and is the first one to pop up. It appears i can buy one cooler for under $100. How do you figure out if it is legit or a scam? Figured you guys know how to research better than someone that is just figuring out how to buy on line

If it seems to good to be true it is. Rule of thumb.

Comment

Yea. It just appears to be a RTIC cooler website from what I can tell

Comment

Give me a holler in the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
          Yea. It just appears to be a RTIC cooler website from what I can tell
          If it's not on Rticoutdoors.com, its probably a scam.

Comment

Is outdoorcoolerus.com:ScamorSafe?CheckNow? legit or a scam? Read reviews, company details, technical analysis, and more to help you decide if this site is trustworthy or fraudulent.

Comment

Im looking for 3 coolers for my boat. I was looking for 3 that will fit and RTIC fits the bill. So i google and there is a sale. It is from Outdoorcoolerus and is the first one to pop up. It appears i can buy one cooler for under $100. How do you figure out if it is legit or a scam? Figured you guys know how to research better than someone that is just figuring out how to buy on line
              I found a S&W 340 PD the other day online at a gun website. Horrible looking website. Gun was a couple hundred cheaper than any other site. Even offers Veterans discounts. Only payment method accepted was a direct wire transfer to their bank account, international of course. Our govt no longer protects us and the criminals know it.

Comment

Their rank is a whole 1.8% out of 100. lol

Comment

They're located in China. Might be legit but hardly worth the risk.

Comment

Going another direction. Found another rotomolded cooler better price and cleaner edges.

Comment

I have a rtic 65 excellent shape
                      $150

Comment

Rtic offers 10% Leo discount through ID me.

Comment

CatorGator is what I am going with. sold on Webstraunt Supply

Comment

Traildust and myself ordered a couple of the Cater Gator 150 quart camo coolers for our Elk hunts and they performed excellent and the best I've had compared to my YETI's. Absolutely worth the fair price they ask for them

Comment

CatorGator is what I am going with. sold on Webstraunt Supply
                              I’m going to order 3 of their wheeled versions just because it seems like the best deal. I’ll keep one or two or maybe use 2 for client gifts. Only thing I didn’t like was they had to be 3 the same. I may try and talk directly instead of just relying on website.

Comment

Working...
                              X