2021 U. S. Open - Torrey Pines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 18ncs View Post
    You cashed in too early. All I do is prop my feet up and let KMart handle everything.

Oh yeah, Roy D Mercer is doing a lot of work too.
    He is young and can handle it.

RDM ..all he does is win!

Whats with the saddle? You punchin doggies over in Alabama?

Comment

Originally posted by Chuy View Post
      I hate that I'm pulling for Keopka....but $5 is $5....
      This is truth ...

Comment

Originally posted by Chuy View Post
        I hate that I'm pulling for Keopka....but $5 is $5....

At least it’s not dechambeau...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
          He is young and can handle it.

RDM ..all he does is win!

Whats with the saddle? You punchin doggies over in Alabama?
          You earned your retirement from The Committee when you hired KMart! RDM?, all he does is answer the phone when I have to call and ask him, “Now how does our playoff work?”

You said the magic word “saddle”! It’s a Tucker Saddle for sale and there is a good chance I will deliver it at the the right price!

What’s happening at the US Open? I have not watched any yet. It looked like they needed to lower and sharpen the blades on the greens mowers.

Comment

What happened to Hovland? Noticed he WD. Just curious.

Comment

I think some super pro's went home today. Tomorrow is moving day and we will see. Sunday nobody will be under par. They will turn the course into golf's h e double L.....

Going to be a fun watch.....................

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                What happened to Hovland? Noticed he WD. Just curious.
                Got sand in his eyes. And started bogeying. . Said it was hurting his eyes to bad .

Wolff is looking good I think he will be in the hunt come Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
                  Got sand in his eyes. And started bogeying. . Said it was hurting his eyes to bad .

Wolff is looking good I think he will be in the hunt come Sunday.
                  The guy was a complete headcase entering the week. It's a great storyline if he contends on Sun. I can't believe I forgot about this and didn't enter a team.

Comment

Just checked the leader board. Happy to see I had 4 guys make the cut.
                    Chip and a chair.

Comment

Originally posted by Benno View Post
                      Just checked the leader board. Happy to see I had 4 guys make the cut.
                      Chip and a chair.
                      With that sorry bunch I picked I’m happy to be playing on the weekend too! What the heck was I thinking?!

Comment

So I got out my Louis and Xander voodoo dolls this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                          What did sweet Louie ever do to you Stick Xander all you want!
                          I created this game a few years back. It might be the first time I have cracked the top 5
                          I will consider this one a W already
                          All thirty teams made the cut this week. Congrats boys!

Comment

I thought Swarovski hat. He is european.
                            Apparently he does not have clothing sponsors. What say you about his hat????

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
                              I thought Swarovski hat. He is european.
                              Apparently he does not have clothing sponsors. What say you about his hat????

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/richard...204547459.html
                              Love his story! Winning a golf tournament might be one of the toughest things in sports. You vs.155 other guys most weeks. Amazing he has stuck with it this long. It beats working! I am pulling for him to do well. His twosome today could creator under the pressure very easily though.

It was good to see the big boys struggle with narrow fairways and thick rough. It was fun to watch Thursday online. Got to watch one group Thomas, Brooks and Morikaya play all every shot for 12 holes. They were spraying it all over the place off the tee and from there in the talent shown through. Around the greens was special.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                                I would lend you a couple of mine but I ran out using them against all the players I am pulling against.
                                Who was your partner in the last TBH Openat Fossil Creek? Is team Fireball still intact?

Comment

Working...
                                X