Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
    You guys are no help, I'm more confused now with way too many options LMAO
    Drive a Ford, a Chevy, a Ram, a Toyota, or a Nissan.

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
      Drive a Ford, a Chevy, a Ram, a Toyota, or a Nissan.
      Which trigger is the Nissan? I'll go ahead and rule that one out. Lol

Comment

Hey, just noticed you are in San Antonio. If you want to come by and try my Larue just say the word.

Comment

Stick with that LaRue, you'll be happy. I 've had a bunch of AR triggers some much more costly than the LaRue, But I'd be happy with it all day long...

Comment

You guys are no help, I'm more confused now with way too many options LMAO
            What are you looking for in a trigger and what’s your budget? Easier approach.

Also remember this. You ask a lot of guys who some may have tried them all or most. And others tried one and fell in love. A mustang nay be great to one to guy but he’s never drove a Ferrari. So he doesn’t know what he may or may not be missing.

90% of these answers will be just cuz it’s their favorite and it may be all they know. 5% will probably be the most expensive cuz it’s the most expensive. The rest will probably be unbiased reviews. Read reviews and the overwhelming majority is for Geiselle. I ventured away from them to Trigger Tech and was blown away. Unfortunately they are very expensive. I’ll be the first to say the most expensive doesn’t mean the best but you usually get what you pay for.

Comment

Awesome offer Walker, thank you! I may take you up on that.

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
              What are you looking for in a trigger and what’s your budget? Easier approach.

Also remember this. You ask a lot of guys who some may have tried them all or most. And others tried one and fell in love. A mustang nay be great to one to guy but he’s never drove a Ferrari. So he doesn’t know what he may or may not be missing.

90% of these answers will be just cuz it’s their favorite and it may be all they know. 5% will probably be the most expensive cuz it’s the most expensive. The rest will probably be unbiased reviews. Read reviews and the overwhelming majority is for Geiselle. I ventured away from them to Trigger Tech and was blown away. Unfortunately they are very expensive. I’ll be the first to say the most expensive doesn’t mean the best but you usually get what you pay for.
              Oh yeah I was just funnin, definitely figured I'd get a million different answers.
              Budget up to $250ish if it's worth it but if there's a barely noticeable difference I'd rather pay less for almost as good. Mostly bench shooting with this gun but it'll get the nod for certain short range hunting purposes when I know 200 yards or so is about max, the 6.8spc isn't a great performer too much further past that on animals.

Comment

Awesome offer Walker, thank you! I may take you up on that.

Oh yeah I was just funnin, definitely figured I'd get a million different answers.
                Budget up to $250ish if it's worth it but if there's a barely noticeable difference I'd rather pay less for almost as good. Mostly bench shooting with this gun but it'll get the nod for certain short range hunting purposes when I know 200 yards or so is about max, the 6.8spc isn't a great performer too much further past that on animals.

Based on this post I’d say just go with the Larue. It will likely do everything you need it to.

I’d venture to say it will do most of what 95% of shooters need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I'm in Leon Valley. Retired and home most every day.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                    Based on this post I’d say just go with the Larue. It will likely do everything you need it to.

Agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post

He’ll it’ll do everything I need it to do. Maybe not everything I want it to do, but that’s just me being picky. It won’t make or break any shots for me.

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
                        He’ll it’ll do everything I need it to do. Maybe not everything I want it to do, but that’s just me being picky. It won’t make or break any shots for me.
                        What if I need it to make me a pulled pork sammich out of a shot pig? Yes that's a need not a want!

Comment

What if I need it to make me a pulled pork sammich out of a shot pig? Yes that's a need not a want!
                          Then you will need a 1/2oz single stage trigger & a specialized skinner bayonet...

Seriously, a clean breaking trigger be it 1lb or 3lb will work for a hunting rig...I hate the two stage for a battle rig, but the 2 stager is fine for paper & critters & maybe preferable once you get used to it.

ANYTHING is better than the standard GI!!

Comment

Coolio, I think I'm going with the LaRue for this weapon. I really appreciate the discussion here, much more valued reading what my peers here have to say than random google results. Copy that on the bayonet, definitely getting that next!

Comment

Good luck on the bayonet...let me know if you find a current mfg MIL Ontario in stock as they are backordered for who knows how long.

Comment

All my AR's have Larue triggers in them, can't beat them for the price.

Comment

Working...
                                X