Best pellet grill under $500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best pellet grill under $500

Looking at getting a pellet grill. Never had one, don't know much about them, not wanting to spend more than 500 on my first one.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I’ve got a pit boss and absolutely love it

Comment

Pit Boss Vertical. Tons of space.
      Last edited by Graysonhogs; 04-15-2021, 02:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hills of Texas View Post
        I’ve got a pit boss and absolutely love it

^^^^THIS^^^^ My Pit Boss has been great!

Comment

Agreed with the Pit Boss. Had one for years. They keep improving on them too.

Comment

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post

I second, this. I use mine 3 times a week and she runs like a champ going on a year and half and only issue was thermostat, $7 replacement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                This right here.

Comment

I've tried them all and you can't go wrong with the Cuisinart or Pit Boss pellet grills at Walmart but the best pellet smoker for the $$ is the Even Embers pellet smoker sold at Tractor Supply for $299. It's actually thicker and heavier than the Pit Boss smoker and $100 less and very highly rated:
                  Shop for Pellet Grills at Tractor Supply Co. Buy online, free in-store pickup. Shop today!

Comment

Another vote for Pit Boss

Comment

I really like green mountain grill . Was 499 .

Comment

I'm a pitboss fan here, on my second one. Only reason I'm on a second one is because I gave the 1st one away to a buddy (he let me and my family vacation in his coastal home for free for over a week and wouldn't take any money), and because I wanted a bigger one! [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TexaswBOWhunter View Post
                          I'm a pitboss fan here, on my second one. Only reason I'm on a second one is because I gave the 1st one away to a buddy (he let me and my family vacation in his coastal home for free for over a week and wouldn't take any money), and because I wanted a bigger one! [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

If you ever need a place to stay in Corpus Christi let me know! [emoji16]

And Pit Boss 100%
                          Only regret with mine is I’m starting to think I should have picked up the vertical instead for more room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Pit boss 850 at Lowes. This one has WiFi included Same basic model Academy sells but with WiFi

Shop Pit Boss Pro Series 850-Sq in Hammertone Pellet Grill with smart compatibility at Lowe's.com. The Pit Boss Pro Series 850 is Bigger. Hotter. Heavier…and now smarter! The PB850PS2 Wood Pellet Grill features a digital PID control board and advanced

Comment

Originally posted by Stan R View Post
                              Pit boss 850 at Lowes. This one has WiFi included Same basic model Academy sells but with WiFi

https://www.lowes.com/pd/Pit-Boss-Pr...1&gclsrc=3p.ds

I have last years model of this with the bronze lid and no WiFi. I love it

Comment

Working...
                              X