No announcement yet.

TBH weight loss challenge 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am glad that I kept all of my smaller sized jeans, hoping for “some day”. Now they fit again....

Comment

Congratulations to the winners (top losers?) and to all those who stayed the course.

Comment

ok guys.. Money has been paid out.. Congrats to everyone who lost weight..

Comment

Congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
            No secret Oscar , you just have to push through those plateaus.

I found that I will lose weight then inches during the plateau phase. Once my body catches up then I will start losing weight again.

I did Keto and was very strict about it. I tracked everything that went in my mouth for the 1st month and a 1/2.
            Zero bread and sweets.

I'm going to celebrate with a gallon of butter pecan.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk
            Ahhhhh.........I need to monitor inches during plateaus as that may be whats happening as I am down 3 belt holes. YES, folks on the KETO thread said i needed to track more specifically for at least a month or two. I just jumped straight in and cut carbs and sugar DRASTICALLY! Oh, I had two of the KETO Enlighten ice cream bars last night. Now...........back to the grind!!!
            Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
            I am glad that I kept all of my smaller sized jeans, hoping for “some day”. Now they fit again....
            That's a winning formula sir!
            Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
            Congratulations to the winners (top losers?) and to all those who stayed the course.
            Bwahahahahahaha!!!!! I told my daughter I was FIRST loser and that congrats were nice I still loss!

Comment

Originally posted by mdnabors View Post
              Congrats guys, great work. I lost 13.68% and got down to 198#. Woulda been 2nd place again like 2019 competition but messed up the final weigh-in pic and couldn’t get another one to enter as I’m on vacation. Bad luck At least I feel and look better. Ha

Yeah I thought you were taking this for sure md. I’ll bet you feel amazing which is better than the prize money for sure.

Congrats to the winners.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                Oh, I had two of the KETO Enlighten ice cream bars last night. Now...........back to the grind!!!)
                Watch out for those foods that are labeled KETO. When you track your cards in the Carbmaster app, you'll see they aren't worth it. Most of the time they will put you over your carb limit.

Comment

Oh, I had two of the KETO Enlighten ice cream bars last night. Now...........back to the grind!!!)
                  Watch out for those foods that are labeled KETO. When you track your cards in the Carbmaster app, you'll see they aren't worth it. Most of the time they will put you over your carb limit.

Comment

I hear ya!!! [emoji106] Dang sure better than your Blue Bell binge though. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] I ain't that brave yet.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

I hear ya!!! [emoji106] Dang sure better than your Blue Bell binge though. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] I ain't that brave yet.

Yea, I chickened out. I wasn't going to put that much work in and ruin it.

Comment

Yea, I chickened out. I wasn't going to put that much work in and ruin it.

Whew, I know that feeling.[emoji854] I am in a 75 push up challenge for a charity. Only 75 per/day for the month of April......it ain't fun....lol!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X