X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No inventory. Simply a go between.

Comment

Originally posted by ATI View Post
      You must live across the street from them....
      Lol, no sir. This was about 10 months ago though before the mass pandemonium so I guess that has made ordering much worse now

Comment

wow good to know. I was looking at scopes.

Comment

Originally posted by mpotts View Post
          wow good to know. I was looking at scopes.
          Turn around and RUN as fast as you can and NEVER look back......

Comment

Guess I was lucky. Bought a scope from them last year and didn't have any issues. It was a good price too.

Comment

How is Palmetto's Delivery times?

Comment

How is Palmetto's Delivery times?
                I usually get stuff faster from Optics Planet than Palmetto

Palmetto has always been slow to ship but I buy from them expecting slow shipping

Comment

A Bolt Carrier Group.
                  I was going to say, I have had Optics Planet pop up when I searched for some gun parts. I decided it was probably not the best place to order gun parts from and kept looking. My thoughts were, when Optics Planet came up, when searching for gun parts, is they were going to have to get the piece from the manufacture, then ship it to me, so it would be a while before I got it. That was my reasoning for skipping over them, when their add came up for gun parts. I would bet I am correct and that's why you have not got your stuff yet.

I have ordered scopes from them twice, long before the BS Covid mess, I had no problems with those deals.

Comment

Originally posted by RifleBowPistol View Post
                    I was going to say, I have had Optics Planet pop up when I searched for some gun parts. I decided it was probably not the best place to order gun parts from and kept looking. My thoughts were, when Optics Planet came up, when searching for gun parts, is they were going to have to get the piece from the manufacture, then ship it to me, so it would be a while before I got it. That was my reasoning for skipping over them, when their add came up for gun parts. I would bet I am correct and that's why you have not got your stuff yet.

I have ordered scopes from them twice, long before the BS Covid mess, I had no problems with those deals.
                    I've ordered numerous barrels, triggers, BCGs, bolts, stocks, red dots, you name it in the last yr and never had a single issue.
                    Have 2 more LM Faxon BCG coming in tomorrow with a couple hanguards and gas tubes, and a couple Fostech BCG on the way.
                    Still some in stock to.
                    They've had BCGs way longer than most other sites.
                    They always show whether it's in stock or not, and most times how many are left.
                    I'm glad my experience has all been good.
                    ATI if you want fast shipping, nobody beats Midway imo.
                    Them boys on point.
                    Tactical ***** is also on point.
                    Everything I've ordered from them, is out the door almost immediately.
                    Primary I've never had issues with either.

Comment

I have some ammo on order with them and some due for shipment in Feb and others in June. I did just receive 1000 rounds of .22LR last week.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                        I've ordered numerous barrels, triggers, BCGs, bolts, stocks, red dots, you name it in the last yr and never had a single issue.
                        Have 2 more LM Faxon BCG coming in tomorrow with a couple hanguards and gas tubes, and a couple Fostech BCG on the way.
                        Still some in stock to.
                        They've had BCGs way longer than most other sites.
                        They always show whether it's in stock or not, and most times how many are left.
                        I'm glad my experience has all been good.
                        ATI if you want fast shipping, nobody beats Midway imo.
                        Them boys on point.
                        Tactical ***** is also on point.
                        Everything I've ordered from them, is out the door almost immediately.
                        Primary I've never had issues with either.
                        I’m still trying to figure out what Tactical ***** is. My mind is in the gutter, the only thing I can think of is Pu**y!!! 😄

Comment

I’m still trying to figure out what Tactical ***** is. My mind is in the gutter, the only thing I can think of is Pu**y!!! 😄
                          Sh$$+ lol.
                          Tactical Sh$$+ is the name of the website.

Comment

Originally posted by NelsonV View Post
                            I've never had 1 issue with them.
                            Same here. However, I do check if an item is in stock or not before I buy. They seem to have live inventory but also accept backorders for almost anything, without any idea when it will arrive. That might be the reason for many of the bad experiences.

Comment

Still waiting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I ordered 2 items from them a year and a half ago and still NADA... They are a complete joke.

Comment

Working...
                                X