Pts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pts

If you don’t accept or pay for hunt you're drawn for do you lose pts?

Pretty sure

Comment

Yes

Comment

Yes

Comment

Yes, found this out the hard way.

Comment

If you have 9 points for archery exotic and they do away with that category do the points mock you every time you check your status on another hunt?

Comment

The way I understand it, if you are drawn, you automatically lose all of your points in that category whether you purchase the awarded permit or not.

Comment

Originally posted by donpablo View Post
                If you have 9 points for archery exotic and they do away with that category do the points mock you every time you check your status on another hunt?
                Yes, I believe they do. Sorry!

Comment

I was able to email before the draw and have one of my applications canceled. I didn’t want to lose points on a hunt a could not attend.

Comment

Originally posted by jaredmartin View Post
                    I was able to email before the draw and have one of my applications canceled. I didn’t want to lose points on a hunt a could not attend.
                    You have a link to that email? I put in for 1 that the dates don't even remotely work. I'm not sure if I just wasn't paying attention or if I clicked the wrong button or what but I'd love to cancel it that way I don't potentially lose points or even by some rare chance draw it and can't attend...

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                    X