No announcement yet.

2023 Colorado Draw Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They have indeed started moose and deer draws today, I read on another forum several guys have drawn moose tags and I know I didn't draw a deer tag. I drew a tag last year with 2 points so I kinda thought I wouldn't be drawing one this year with zero points. I did manage to tag out last year on a nice little 3x2 muley buck so I don't feel to bad. Hope to find out about 1st season elk tag today or maybe tomorrow . I may draw it with 3 points going into it

Comment

Have a CC charge for a deer tag.

Comment

After a 4 year hiatus hunting CO, I returned for deer and elk last season. After hearing about the lower tag numbers for deer and seeing first hand the herd quality diminished by CPW over the last decade or more, I don't know that I'll be returning anytime soon unless I get lucky swinging for the fences with my apps.

So far have struck out but I'm not surprised.
        Last edited by diamond10x; 05-31-2023, 12:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Charrison View Post
          Good luck! Heard CO was reducing tags by a good number this season. I hunt N Utah and they also had tag reductions due to severe winter, although I got the lucky email on Friday, so headed back again this Sept!
          Nothing better than the mountains in the fall.
          Only in the NW units, the units that take 40 points to have a chance.

Crazy amounts of snow that way.

Comment

Originally posted by txhoghunter73 View Post
            I’m hunting south central so I may be able to squeeze in on my tag. If not it will be all preference points for me this year. Unless I do something crazy and try to find a leftover tag!!
            South Central, where? I'm hoping to be outside Pagosa for the 1st rifle. Messed up last year and seeking redemption.

Comment

Pulled a unit 62 deer tag. First time hunting muleys, can't wait.

Comment

Dang I didn’t get my mulie tag. Oh well…

Comment

Originally posted by Charrison View Post
                  Good luck! Heard CO was reducing tags by a good number this season. I hunt N Utah and they also had tag reductions due to severe winter, although I got the lucky email on Friday, so headed back again this Sept!
                  Nothing better than the mountains in the fall.
                  They only reduced tags in the far Northwestern corner of the state. But they did reduce some units up there to as low as 10 tags

Comment

Got charged for my deer tag early this morning and email received at 1300. Waiting to hear on elk still.

Comment

Well my buddy's CC got hit for elk this morning. Since we party applied, I assume I drew.

Anyone else get hit yet?

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                        Well my buddy's CC got hit for elk this morning. Since we party applied, I assume I drew.

Anyone else get hit yet?
                        My Elk & Ant apps still says pending

Comment

Originally posted by Garrett Harlan View Post
                          x2

Comment

Originally posted by Garrett Harlan View Post
                            My elk says pending too but it hit my CC this morning

Comment

So I just had $100 charge hit my account from CO. Elk and Antelope still say pending. Not sure what that means lol !

Comment

Originally posted by JakeM View Post
                                My elk says pending too but it hit my CC this morning
                                Same with my buddy. I haven't had either hit however.

Comment

Working...
                                X