No announcement yet.

Did Chick fil a just bend the knee?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will let you know after I have some of their yummy breakfast nuggets and hash browns in the morning

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn21 View Post
      Jack-in-the-Box tacos -enough said.

Are a disgusting excuse for a taco.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
        Are a disgusting excuse for a taco.

Blasphemer!

Comment

I’ve been boycotting them for 10 or so years. They shorted me on an ice cream cone and I haven’t been back. Nobody gets away with that. Got my money back and went to DQ.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
            I'm still waiting for evidence CFA done gone woke.

You and me both. Thread is over 3 years old and still nada

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

When the rest of the world lost its corporate marbles, conservatives liked to think that there was one place that would never let them down Chick-fil-A

Comment

Dan Cathy has stated that white people, to include our white children, should shine the shoes of black people, and that WE OWE IT TO THEM.

That is as woke, racists, entitling, and as divisive as it can get. That statement is not for equal rights, it is all about special rights.

I know, I know, I know, I have wasted my time, and you are still waiting on evidence...

Comment

Originally posted by monsterspike View Post
                  Dan Cathy has stated that white people, to include our white children, should shine the shoes of black people, and that WE OWE IT TO THEM.

That is as woke, racists, entitling, and as divisive as it can get. That statement is not for equal rights, it is all about special rights.

I know, I know, I know, I have wasted my time, and you are still waiting on evidence...

People say things all the time. I’ve not seen any action on that by the company.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                    Mediocre?

For fast food, there is simply none better...From quality to friendliness to cleanliness....unless you just dont like chicken
                    Meh. Food is average at best. Even Jack in the box has a better chicken sandwich. And their waffle fries down right suck.

Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk

Comment

Good to see everyone worked up about what they are spoon fed.

Where’s the thread on something that really matters, like the debt ceiling?

Comment

Originally posted by monsterspike View Post

Stating a name without saying who the person is doesn't help. Then saying they said something without proof doesn't help. Did Dan say this as CEO (or top CFA executive)? Did CFA back the statement or was it just one employee opinion outside of work? When was this supposedly said?

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
                          Good to see everyone worked up about what they are spoon fed.

Where’s the thread on something that really matters, like the debt ceiling?
                          Moved to PACE because most can't stand to know about real life. Or don't want to hear they are being screwed because they would then feel like they should do something about it. And since nothing is easy they simply ignore

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                            I’ve been boycotting them for 10 or so years. They shorted me on an ice cream cone and I haven’t been back. Nobody gets away with that. Got my money back and went to DQ.
                            Well now...THAT'S some serious stuff!

Comment

Working...
                            X