No announcement yet.

Camp feeders who’s got em??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few deer leaving the camp feeder. In this pic they were about 50 yards from the camp trailer. And no, you couldnt hunt them from camp.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by piercebronkite View Post
      A few deer leaving the camp feeder. In this pic they were about 50 yards from the camp trailer. And no, you couldnt hunt them from camp.

Lucky deer!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by piercebronkite View Post
        And no, you couldnt hunt them from camp.
        Betcha they knew that ..

Comment

Camp feeder and food plot.

Comment

These silly deer better get used to us playing that tejano music lol [emoji23]

Comment

Camp feeders who’s got em??

Yes!

I shot this buck 80yds from my back door!!!

You might see the axis there every once in a while, but they won’t put up with the music, or any other noise or movement. Once they see/hear you, they are gone.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                Yes!

I shot this buck 80yds from my back door!!!

You might see the axis there every once in a while, but they won’t put up with the music, or any other noise or movement. Once they see/hear you, they are gone.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That’s a stud of a buck! Yeah I’m excited to see if the wt atleast like to hang out.

Comment

There is one about 60yds from the back porch where I hunt. Deer come to it often. Pigs do as well. Plenty of times I’ve slept in on the morning hunt and walk out for coffee and there is a group at the feeder. Multiple times deer have been shot at that feeder.

We put a solar security light on a post next to it. Pigs will set off the light at night and we will see it come on while watching TV or if we are out in the barn drinking beer. No light filter on it, just white light. They get used to it and we shoot them every chance we get.

Comment

Got a friend that has a feeder about 250 yards from his house. You can do all the work around the house that you want and the deer just keep eating. Stop and look at them or try to sneak around and they are gone.

Comment

Working...
                    X