Adrenaline Bowhunts Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adrenaline Bowhunts Video

I always wanted to kill an axis buck, but the cost of hunts and the time i had was tough. I researched pretty much every place and I knew a guarantee kill was gonna cost, especially with a bow. I live in Mississippi so it was pretty much that one chance to kill one. I had 2 days to get it done. I saw Adrenaline Bowhunts online and the cost for a 2 day hunt was in my budget. I was hesitant on it being a smaller acreage, but it hunts much bigger. It also is not a canned hunt! The only axis I saw was the one I killed and they have some good ones. I believe the only reason I killed mine was God and the hoochie mama elk call (not joking). I saw a doe early on the first morning and used the call to see if i could get her to come back. 5 minutes later, I turned around and this guy is walking up the road. He is making scrapes as he is coming. His foot was busted up and swollen. He ended up walking right underneath me quartering away. My son filmed it all except the shot! I let my son try to shoot a pig and my doe, but he missed a few times! Every spot has nice bowhunting shooting houses and hog lights. They feed you good and accommodations are comfortable and clean. The guides are great and friendly! Again I was very hesitant on it being a smaller high fence property, but I knew axis deer are spooky and wild. Here they are no different! You want a tough bow hunt, give them a call. Check out the little promo i filmed for them.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARi6bJaeu1c"]Adrenaline Bowhunts - YouTube[/ame]

Very nice. So that is the only axis buck you saw your whole trip?

Comment

Yea it was, but if you look at their facebook page he posts the game cam pics daily. They have some great bucks. I am assuming they went into their holes, like these whitetails do here in Mississippi. Plenty of pigs and does and aoudad as well.
      Just wanted to give a review, as I have seen a few ask about it. For the price of a 2 day, for a chance at a good axis, it is worth it. Plus food and lodging. I think its 1 buck (axis/aoudad), 1 doe, 2 pigs for a 2 day.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunt4Jesus View Post
        Yea it was, but if you look at their facebook page he posts the game cam pics daily. They have some great bucks. I am assuming they went into their holes, like these whitetails do here in Mississippi. Plenty of pigs and does and aoudad as well.
        Just wanted to give a review, as I have seen a few ask about it. For the price of a 2 day, for a chance at a good axis, it is worth it. Plus food and lodging. I think its 1 buck (axis/aoudad), 1 doe, 2 pigs for a 2 day.
        Do you have their FB page? Would been extremely helpful promo for them to share

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

I do not have direct link, if you google adrenaline bowhunts or search them in facebook they pop up. I am on work computer and it blocks everything or id paste link.

Comment

Working...
          X