Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whitetail Deer Contracting Covid-19

This is interesting.

A new study shows as much as 40% of the wild white-tailed deer population may have contracted Covid-19. What does this mean for hunters?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

My only question is how are the deer contracting the rona? You don’t get close enough to live ones to spread it. And the ones you do get close to, we’ll they’re dead.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
      My only question is how are the deer contracting the rona? You don’t get close enough to live ones to spread it. And the ones you do get close to, we’ll they’re dead.
      "A separate study published back in May tested the inoculation (infection) of whitetail fawns with SARS-CoV-2. "

There's your source...

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Bats!

Comment

I’ve been within 6’ of live deer numerous times !
          Maybe someone coughed on a deer last season

Comment

Sounds like more scare tactics.

Pretty soon everything will carry covid.

And then what?

Oh, live your lives normally and stop caring about who or what has covid.

Comment

Wow. I wonder what's next!!

Comment

Saw that— strange.

Comment

No different than them testing the plum or tomato whatever it was and being positive for corona. Just about Everything has some sort of corona virus on it. These articles are ridiculous and nothing more than fear mongering.

Comment

I will start dipping my broadheads in ivermectin this year for sure!!! Probably end CWD as well!

Comment

They did say it really doesn’t matter. We can’t contract it from them and they aren’t affected by it. It does mean we will never get rid of it.

Comment

People are in contact with penned deer, high fenced deer, etc. A deer could have gotten infected then got out of the fence. It’s not impossible. Texas is full of exotics because a fence didn’t contain them.

Comment

Originally posted by Barrett View Post
                          I will start dipping my broadheads in ivermectin this year for sure!!! Probably end CWD as well!

Why? If you do not believe Ivermectin works since your savior Fauci and Biden don’t support is no reason for you to blast every thread. Keep Austin weird Bruh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

For white tail deer, the Rona cure is lead injection and then 350F for 30 min or low heat for 4 hours

Comment

Originally posted by manwitaplan View Post
                              Why? If you do not believe Ivermectin works since your savior Fauci and Biden don’t support is no reason for you to blast every thread. Keep Austin weird Bruh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              I think those Friendswood fumes got you bud. Settle down and laugh every once in a while. Laughter is proven to promote health.

Comment

Working...
                              X