Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 College Football - Fall Camps Open!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
    SEC has won 60% of them with you know who carrying the torch. Corn dog with one in that time frame.....yes, it will be easier for you. If you can't see that, then well yes........you are a corndog

No ones arguing that Dofus, i simply stated it’s pretty much been the winner of the sec is the national champion/or playing for a national champion for a decade now, you keep dribbling about points i didn’t argue [emoji2359]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
      No ones arguing that Dofus, i simply stated it’s pretty much been the winner of the sec is the national champion/or playing for a national champion for a decade now, you keep dribbling about points i didn’t argue [emoji2359]

You didn't say playing for. Doh.

How is it easier?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

So do you start the SEC chant or your sister/wife?

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
          Bullet dodged

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
          Wow.

Comment

So do you start the SEC chant or your sister/wife?

Makes zero sense about like the point you’re trying to make when there is none, the point I’m making and your missing is it doesn’t matter if Bama plays east or west the road goes through them you win your onto easier opponents

Comment

how long before Saban retires?? and if so, does Dabo in fact make the jump to his alma mater?

Comment

Makes zero sense about like the point you’re trying to make when there is none, the point I’m making and your missing is it doesn’t matter if Bama plays east or west the road goes through them you win your onto easier opponents

If you don't think it makes it a difference if they are in your division or not then you are extremely naive

Comment

Grandson been doing 7 on 7 and strength and conditioning at school for last 2 weeks. Home for 5 days now and puts on the pads next Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
                    how long before Saban retires?? and if so, does Dabo in fact make the jump to his alma mater?

Comment

https://twitter.com/byberkowitz/stat...768943108?s=21

Honestly, I dont think $300-$400k phases him one bit.

Comment

https://twitter.com/byberkowitz/stat...768943108?s=21

Yep! there you go. Dabo may retire at Clemson with Saban making these numbers....

Comment

If you don't think it makes it a difference if they are in your division or not then you are extremely naive
                          You still have to beat them in the championship game. [emoji2369]

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                            You still have to beat them in the championship game. [emoji2369]

Correct, but theres a big difference in beating them in week 4 vs week LAST. That can't be debated. He's the GOAT.

Comment

Haven’t been on this thread in a few years… still the same old **** show I see! I don’t care who is in our conference, division, pod etc. Gotta beat them all or it doesn’t matter. Cautiously optimistic that Jimbo can get the Aggies there, just ready to watch some CFB.

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
                                Haven’t been on this thread in a few years… still the same old **** show I see! I don’t care who is in our conference, division, pod etc. Gotta beat them all or it doesn’t matter. Cautiously optimistic that Jimbo can get the Aggies there, just ready to watch some CFB.
                                Not true

Comment

Working...
                                X