What brand and make is this lure??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GARY View Post
    Sorry...It won't work...doesn't have the white painted around the black like the originals. Now you will have a baked in excuse when you don't catch chit.

LOL. yes sir !!!

Comment

I bit the hook and bought some with eyes once. Also used a fancy jighead with an eye. Ended up with some 4-eyed freak bait.

I think I've about come full circle. Started out with just a few things. Now I own dozens of boxes of different lures. Still fish with the same 3-4 baits 99% of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhntrmatt View Post
        I bit the hook and bought some with eyes once. Also used a fancy jighead with an eye. Ended up with some 4-eyed freak bait.

I think I've about come full circle. Started out with just a few things. Now I own dozens of boxes of different lures. Still fish with the same 3-4 baits 99% of the time.

That’s me. I throw plain lead jig head, a plum/truese dsl, a plum/truese Hogie Super Minnow, and Strike Pro Hunchback and an occasional topwater. If that don’t work I don’t want to catch them.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
          That’s me. I throw plain lead jig head, a plum/truese dsl, a plum/truese Hogie Super Minnow, and Strike Pro Hunchback and an occasional topwater. If that don’t work I don’t want to catch them.

Kinda like me......my go-to's are an LSU colored Stanley Wedge Tail, Plum chartreuse Norton Bull Minnow, blue/chrome Mirrolure ShePup, or Silver Johnson Sprite. If I can't catch em on one of those, they're not biting.....

Comment

Like em better with eyes. If it helps or not.
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X