Glock 45 Value

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glock 45 Value

I found a g45 at a pawn shop in East Texas that is used but hardly any wear. It was just the firearm and one magazine. New at Academy in my area they are 570 with everything. What would a decent price be for one like I described from the pawn shop? Thanks.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

A good price would be around $450 (or less) but I’m guessing it’s marked quite. Bit higher that that, being it’s a pawn shop.

Comment

Originally posted by Witchgrass View Post
      A good price would be around $450 (or less) but I’m guessing it’s marked quite. Bit higher that that, being it’s a pawn shop.
      It was $450 + tax. Has some night sights similar to the ones pictured, not sure of a brand though. I figured it might be an ok price so I stuck it on layaway. I can get a box fairly cheap and I have a few g17 mags to use with it as well.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Comment

I'd agree with 450 or less. Best bet is find a buddy with access to blue labels

I went from a 22/17 to the 45 and love it. I used to switch from the 17 on duty to a 19 off. Now I just swap mags ( I carry it with 5 round extensions at work)

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
        Last edited by Quackerbox; 03-23-2023, 08:30 AM.

Comment

for those of you that did not already know, GSSF members can purchase one glock blue label a year. https://gssf.pro/membership/pistol-purchase/

Comment

Here is a price sheet for members.

Comment

Working...
            X