Got me a chupacabra.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got me a chupacabra.

Shot it eating on a old sheep/ deer pile. The 123 gr ELD-M in the 6.5 grendal tore a hole I was not expecting in him
    Attached Files

Bet it was happy you put it out of his misery.

Comment

Originally posted by GroceryGetter View Post
      Bet it was happy you put it out of his misery.
      With the cold we have right now I wouldn't doubt it

Comment

Yup!

Comment

Yeah that was a bad one. He got a pretty good sized hole in him no doubt.

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Pitiful thing..

Comment

Ugly buzzard, you did that yote a favor.

Comment

I shot one that looked like that many years ago, it was a long ways off, we did not even know it had mange. It took a long time to find it in a plowed field, we finally found it. It was ugly, nasty looking thing. We did not touch it, we left it right where it was.

That's got to be a very unpleasant situation. I have been told that when it's in much milder stages, it causes their skin to it and sting or burn pretty badly. When it gets to that point, they probably don't have much sensitivity in their skin.

Comment

Originally posted by RifleBowPistol View Post
                    I shot one that looked like that many years ago, it was a long ways off, we did not even know it had mange. It took a long time to find it in a plowed field, we finally found it. It was ugly, nasty looking thing. We did not touch it, we left it right where it was.

That's got to be a very unpleasant situation. I have been told that when it's in much milder stages, it causes their skin to it and sting or burn pretty badly. When it gets to that point, they probably don't have much sensitivity in their skin.
                    Eventually it causes them to go completely blind. It can also cause hearing loss among other problems. It's sad to see. Ain't no critter deserves to die like that. And thanks to the good ol' government mange exist. It was introduced to wolves and coyotes in Montana over 100 years ago.

If I call in three coyotes and one has mange, I'm killin the one with mange. I've always been that way.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                      Eventually it causes them to go completely blind. It can also cause hearing loss among other problems. It's sad to see. Ain't no critter deserves to die like that. And thanks to the good ol' government mange exist. It was introduced to wolves and coyotes in Montana over 100 years ago.

If I call in three coyotes and one has mange, I'm killin the one with mange. I've always been that way.
                      We have killed 3 or 4 over the years in the south/ south east side of San antonio. We even have had some solid black ones years ago. Tryed everything to get one for a mount but they were way smarter then me in my teens

Comment

I thought the one I saw at our plant was bad, that is bad.

Comment

Originally posted by shwacker1911 View Post
                          We have killed 3 or 4 over the years in the south/ south east side of San antonio. We even have had some solid black ones years ago. Tryed everything to get one for a mount but they were way smarter then me in my teens
                          It seems like I kill a hand full of mangey coyotes every year but never a black one. They're a pretty rare thing to see around here. Some places seem to hold more of the unique colored coyotes. Alabama,North Carolina,Arkansas and East Texas to name a few. I don't know what it is about those places but from what I've seen those are hot spots for black coyotes.

It'd sure be nice to have one for a full body mount. I saw where a guy killed one down by Stillwater, Oklahoma a few years ago but you for sure don't hear about them much in Oklahoma for some reason.

Comment

Grendels are bad medicine.

Comment

I have Seen Thousands of Chupacabra's. Thats a FAKE......LOL.....Nice Shot.

Comment

Working...
                              X