New Mathews V3X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Mathews V3X

If anyone is interested....looks like Petersen's dropped it a bit early.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I dont think they are going to be sending him a bow before the official release date next year.

Comment

Whoops! Interesting feature with the sight but not sure what that accomplishes?

Comment

Pretty meh. Looks like they focused more on integrated accessories for their profits this year. And still almost 4.5lbs & 340IBO. I’ve been a Mathews guy for a long time but it’s apparent that innovation is a little stagnant. Honestly not sure how much more you can do outside of some crazy material change but anything cutting edge will put it outside of most average hunter’s budget. Ready to see what the other guys come up with.

Comment

yeah i see nothing worth getting rid of my v3 over..

Comment

Looks like the same thing except accessories. I shoot the Triax and have not seen much to change for.

Comment

Originally posted by CyTxCazador View Post
              Pretty meh. Looks like they focused more on integrated accessories for their profits this year. And still almost 4.5lbs & 340IBO. I’ve been a Mathews guy for a long time but it’s apparent that innovation is a little stagnant. Honestly not sure how much more you can do outside of some crazy material change but anything cutting edge will put it outside of most average hunter’s budget. Ready to see what the other guys come up with.
              Is there other guys out there??……

Comment

I like that 33" ata and 6.5" Brace of the 33 V3X compared to their tiny bows... Very similar to my Traverse but with a couple of additions and changes.

I like and shoot my Traverse too well to change but if I was in a new bow mood, that would be the one, I'd be eyeing.

Comment

THIS!!!!!!

I shoot an old z7... I love it!!!!!! My brother accused me of drinking the Mathews Kool-Aid when I got it...but since owning it, I don't know that I will ever go back to anything else.
                  Originally posted by Capt.Brown View Post
                  Is there other guys out there??……

Comment

$250 quiver? Yowzers! However, I do have a VXR with the Mathews accessories.

Comment

Originally posted by bakin7005 View Post
                      If anyone is interested....looks like Petersen's dropped it a bit early.

If they were that concerned with secrecy, they shouldn't have hosted a South Texas hunt with Levi Morgan a few weeks ago. There was no way to plug the holes that created.

Comment

I am not sure I see any technical enhancements over the V3. I love my V3 27, and it has proven to be quite deadly. Mary has a Prima and it has proven to be quite deadly as well. There are a lot of similarities between the Prima and the V3. The integrated sight is interesting to say the least, but I can see it taking a while to get all of the choices to catch up. Gonna be pretty limited in the interim.

Comment

With covid it has created many issues for the manufactures. Apparently Hoyt can’t get people hired to make the bows. I wouldn’t expect A lot from them either. Prime looks like they just switched the cam system. Not sure on the rest. I wouldn’t expect ground breaking this year.

Comment

Still loving my VXR 31.5 but cool to see the evolution. I would like to also buy a V3 27 for tight spaces… one day.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              I like that 33" ata and 6.5" Brace of the 33 V3X compared to their tiny bows... Very similar to my Traverse but with a couple of additions and changes.

I like and shoot my Traverse too well to change but if I was in a new bow mood, that would be the one, I'd be eyeing.
                              Why do you like the longer ATA? Just curious. I'm excited about the 29". I have a V3 31 and think it's a bit cumbersome in the tree saddle. I couldn't imagine an even longer bow in the trees. I didn't like the draw cycle of the 27". I shoot lights out with the 31 though. Hoping the 29 fits the bill.

Comment

Working...
                              X