Tab vs. Glove

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
    That’s because it’s folks that only know compounds that set it up!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Our club shoot last month was like that. I’m new to the trad world so those shots really seemed far.

Comment

Originally posted by npe001 View Post
      I am no expert but I always shot a tab. There is less friction and room for error in my opinion that no one asked for lol
      If you've always shot a tab what is your point of reference?
      I agree a tab is superior in some ways but having experience with both allows me to know it's not necessarily as good as the hype would have it.

Comment

I like the finger tip touching my anchor point vs the tip of the glove finger. I trimmed out an old glove to try it and it has helped my windage accuracy at longer ranges. I also like that it's easier to be the score keeper not having to remove the glove each time to write.

Comment

I use a Barbee tab, Bodnik Speed glove, Bodnik Black glove, and trying to like an American Leather Elk Big shot with the nylon finger tips. Tab is great for less than five dozen arrows in a sitting, and two Bodnik gloves for longer shooting sessions, really feel like fingers, to me.

Comment

I guess I need someone to show me how my fingers are supposed to lay when using a tab. I always end up with a callus on my ring finger no matter how little pressure I try to put on it. I switched to a duraglove back in the summer and haven't tried a tab again since then.

Comment

If your tab is wide enough that shouldn't be too much of an issue.
              That said I shoot a Duraglove and have a thin callus on the side of my ring finger but it is twisted and crooked (like my mind [emoji2957]) and lays against the string a tad off.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X