No announcement yet.

Worst Movie Ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I DID think it was a bit long but my gf and i thought it was good overall. For context, I'm not a big superhero move fan. Worst movie i can recall seeing recently was Hostiles w Christian Bale. Not even close.

Comment

Very good movie. Dark, uncomfortable and a slow build up. But the acting and story telling is some of the best work done in last 10 years. I am not a slow movie guy and enjoyed the movie very much.

Comment

Drive with Ryan gosling worst movie I’ve ever seen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I too thought it was awful. Wish I could have requested a refund.

Comment

Originally posted by Yelladog View Post
            Drive with Ryan gosling worst movie I’ve ever seen

what? that's an excellent movie.

Comment

I liked the movie though it strayed from the comics to much for my liking. (I loved batman as a kid)

Joker was a chemist that cracked and then fell into a big open vat of chemicals to make him white and all.

Take away the stray from the original back story, the movie was decent. It was hard to keep up with what was real or what was in his head. It was dark. It was a long build up to a quick ending. I wouldn't say it was the worst movie ever but I don't know that I would say it was Oscar worthy either.

Comment

I thought it was good but slow at times. Very dark, but the death scenes were pretty dang good. Very realistic looking, and I've been to plenty of scenes like those in the movie.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                  I have seen parts of it. But, never heard a word of it.

The only reason I agreed to watch it is because the young lady I was dating at the time agreed to a very fun filled evening afterwards.

Guess that movie was good for something.

That's the same reason I went, we left before it was over...

Comment

I am looking forward to seeing it. Hopefully I like it.

Comment

No movie on God's green earth is worse than Eat Pray Love.... I wanted to run out into traffic.

Comment

You can add Open Water to the list of worst ever.

When 90% of a movie has the scene of a man and woman in the middle of the ocean (accidentally left by a group/party scuba diving boat) and facing their fate, discuss their lives up to that point and you have to assume that they drown or sharks got them...... has to be near the bottom of all time worst....

Comment

Worst movie for me was Black Panther. I watched like 20 mins of it and was done.

Comment

Originally posted by 3DW5 View Post
                            No movie on God's green earth is worse than Eat Pray Love.... I wanted to run out into traffic.
                            That movie was awful. It even uninspired the promise of fun.

The worst though, was Pig Hunt - https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1022883/

Comment

Waterworld.

The answer is Waterworld.

Comment

Jupiter Ascending

Wife and I had planned a movie date after a day of errands. Finished our running early and Jupiter Ascending fit the gap between when we got there and when our desired movie started. When we bought the tickets I remember thinking how bad can watching Mila Kunis for two hours be. I found out...

Comment

Working...
                                X