MMR is no longer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MMR is no longer!

The family ranch in Cotulla that was sold two years back had still allowed several of us to continue to lease. Michael and I had the privilege of hunting there together last year . His brother, Martin also got to hunt, as well as my granddaughter, Breana. Several of you remember the great hunts and camaraderie we had at the Charity Hunts there over the years.
    Well the MMR is now Texasbowhunter history as we were told it would not be available for lease anymore.
    If anyone has or knows of lease property available in the Hallettsville arena contact Michael or me.
    Goodbye to some thirty years of hunting memories at the Middleton Morris Ranch or MMR.

Sounds like the fun was contagious

Comment

wow...30 years. I'm certain your crew will be able to conjure up a new place making new memories.

Saludos...

Comment

Sorry to hear that it is official. Something good will come along soon!

Comment

I was afraid this would happen after the sale. Lots of good memories.

Comment

Sorry to hear that. I’ve enjoyed following along all these years. Best of luck to you all in the search for a new place.

Comment

One of my best friends and his Dad recently lost his place that he was on for 34 years........ That last trip was a rough one.

Comment

Sad day!

Comment

Pop, I wanna say Thank You for all the times, stories, and video Michael and the family have provided. I've enjoyed it greatly! It won'dt be long and yall will have something else turn up. Here's to yall finding another place to carry on the tradition of family and friends in camp. Cheers!

Comment

Dang.. That's news we all dread.. Good luck with the new chapter!!

Comment

Hate to hear that Glenn.

Comment

Havent heard/seen that town in decades..
                        I stayed in Cotulla, installing pump controls (load cells and stroke pots) around there and Big Wells.. fall of 87'.
                        Had fun.. good ole days.

Comment

I remember the killing tree from way back when

Comment

Working...
                          X