Stained glass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stained glass

We just purchased some commercial property in downtown Cuero to start my wife’s occupational therapy clinic.

In This building are two stained glass pieces pictured below...

They seem very fragile and like a hazard for the populations Steph will be serving. They are very fragile and held in place by some wire and boards....

Precious owner said she had them shipped in from a hotel in England, but is very elderly and didn’t have much more info than that.

Can anyone tell me what they are worth? Are they worth saving, donating, selling ETC??

If someone here has experience, or a need for them we would love them to go somewhere they are appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure of the value but I think they are upside-down.

Comment

Originally posted by Reelthreat View Post
      Not sure of the value but I think they are upside-down.
      Agreed and any stained glass is pricey.
      I would take 1/2 square wood and build a frame around them and then add plexi glass so folks could not touch, lean, etc on them and leave them in place...........

Comment

I could see them being upside down.... how interesting

Comment

There is a vendor at the Round Top Antique Fair who imports stained glass from the UK. If you want the sell he might be a buyer. We bought a few pieces from him. Based on where I have seem him price similar pieces I would guess he would sell these for $5-600 per panel. If you are interested I will try to find his website.

Comment

This is who installs and repairs our stain glass windows at our church in Nixon He maybe able to give up an ideal what their worth. I know they are super expensive.
            The Cavallini company from San Antonio. 210 733 8161. You moving to Cuero?

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
              This is who installs and repairs our stain glass windows at our church in Nixon He maybe able to give up an ideal what their worth. I know they are super expensive.
              The Cavallini company from San Antonio. 210 733 8161. You moving to Cuero?

Talked my folks into selling me their land, then Built a cabin on the family homestead. 6th generation, raising 7th! There’s a thread around here somewhere (SR Cabin build or something of the sort)

I’ll give him a holler tomorrow

Comment

Still looking for outlets for these pieces. Wife needs them gone for the purpose of her clinic. But don’t want to trash this beautiful work

Comment

Originally posted by bowfishin fool View Post
                  Still looking for outlets for these pieces. Wife needs them gone for the purpose of her clinic. But don’t want to trash this beautiful work

PM me your best price, I may be interested,

Comment

I would remove them and use them as a wall decoration. You could do the plexiglass thing as previously mentioned and do some back-lighting to mimick the sun light.

Comment

I work for a commercial construction company here in Cuero. Let me ask around and see if any of our PM's might be able to find a home for them.

Comment

Working...
                      X