No announcement yet.

UPS still SUCKS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still waiting on a claim, I went by the office and told me I needed to speak to a supervisor. Of course they weren’t in that day.

Comment

We could go on and on! Ups is a big problem - if your company does not allow any form of a customer service contact other than a call center in Malaysia or India then that tells you all you need to know about them ( which is not good) and that is exactly what ups has to offer! I cringe when I know that I have a package coming through them because they will either loose them or they will be wrecked and I’ll just tell the drivers to not unload it and return to sender !

Comment

No one cares anymore at these places.. Pride in a job and ownership are gone..

Comment

They all do! Rant on!

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
            And that’s the basic problem from McDonalds on up !

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
              This is what it’s all about! Sad

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                I tried that but they couldn't locate it. So they say. Said it may already be on a truck somewhere. That was yesterday. Today I go to the local USPS office and they don't have it and can tell me nothing either. I think I will call Larry Potterfield and cuss him out real good.
                After you give him a good blue streak, tell Larry “And NO thanks for giving me the business”.

Good luck with that order MB.

Comment

Originally posted by adam_p View Post
                  I had a ups package get lost in the local facility. I texted my driver and he went and found it and brought it to me.

Get to know your driver and give him his favorite bourbon for Christmas.
                  I driver is good and been around here a long time. Good to have when you live out in the country.

Comment

Finally got my package. Somehow it went from Dallas to Houston before it made it's way back to Euless over a 5 day period. UPS is a total fustercluck.

Comment

Yep, very few issues with Amazon or FedX. UPS is close to every other shipment there is an issue.

Comment

they all sux !! have had issues with all of the big 3 . if just one of them gave a crap they could put the outhers out of the game . but they dont.

Comment

Originally posted by breadman View Post
                          they all sux !! have had issues with all of the big 3 . if just one of them gave a crap they could put the outhers out of the game . but they dont.
                          Now “ballots”, on the other hand, they are stellar at delivering!!

Comment

Working...
                          X