Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No country for old men.

Comment

Green Zone is good on Netflix....................

Comment

Hi-Lo country

Comment

I can highly recommend 'East is East' if you like black comedy, had some doubts when the wife found it in the library of the Exodus Redux Kodi addon (you can find out more details on https://www.firesticktricks.com/exodus-redux.html if interested). This film turned out to be hilarious.

Comment

just watched one Monday, called The Wash, with Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg not sure why, but i ended up seeing the whole thing,,

Comment

A Boy and His Dog. Don Johnson in his younger days.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
                A Boy and His Dog. Don Johnson in his younger days.
                "Draco Moves To Centerville and Builds Chew a Barndo and Shop".

It has a happy ending from what I hear.

Can't wait to see it.

Comment

The Hateful Eight is hard to watch. Quenten Tarentino's 8th movie.

Some seriously messed up stuff in it. Buyer beware.......................

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
                    The Hateful Eight is hard to watch. Quenten Tarentino's 8th movie.

Some seriously messed up stuff in it. Buyer beware.......................
                    Agree. Really did NOT like that one. Half of his movies are unwatchable to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Statton48 View Post
                      Last of the dogmen.... always liked that movie.
                      X2

Comment

White sands

Comment

American Animals. Great story and unbelievable cinematography.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
                            Agree. Really did NOT like that one. Half of his movies are unwatchable to me.
                            Yep, turned that one off and Django Unchained part of the way through them. I'm not a fan of his movies.

Comment

Clicked on this thread and didn't realize it was started last year until I got to about the third page so plowed my way thru all 10 pages. Some notable ones that I wrote down:

Last of the Dogmen
                              Second Hand Lion
                              Nobody's Fool- Loved to have been in on that poker game
                              Taking Chance
                              Where the Red Fern Grows- Like Charlene Darling would say- That one makes me cry...

Some of these are so old I actually showed them back in the mid-70's when I was head projectionist at the Jet Drive In in Big Spring.

I can't remember the name but another good one was about when the Army was eliminating the cavalry and was going to shoot all the horses, some of the soldiers stole them and drove them to Canada with the Army chasing them.

Comment

Extreme Prejudice...with Nick Nolte and Powers Booth.
                                Great movie. Nick Nolte copied and studied Texas Ranger Joaquin Jackson to play the part!

Comment

Working...
                                X