No announcement yet.

Ammo sales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ve purchased reloading bullets from them recently and they shipped in a timely manner. No complaints here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I put in an order with them last December for some 6.5 Grendel. Given the current situation, I thought the price was really good. I completely forgot about that order until a few weeks ago when I was going thru the emails. I hadn't received it yet! Upon further investigation, it turns out its only back order until at least July

Comment

Originally posted by kae006 View Post
        Backorder Planet? I've bought from them, it's hit or miss.
        Lol. That is definitely an appropriate name. Anytime I’ve been surprised they had something in stock and ordered it... I get an email a couple days later saying they don’t have it but can be backordered. You would think I would’ve learned, but that has happened to me like 5 times.

Comment

Originally posted by ahlongslide View Post
          Lol. That is definitely an appropriate name. Anytime I’ve been surprised they had something in stock and ordered it... I get an email a couple days later saying they don’t have it but can be backordered. You would think I would’ve learned, but that has happened to me like 5 times.
          Yeah, but in my case, they didn't even let me know they didn't have it.

I followed up on it 2-3 weeks later and that when I learned they didn't have it. Weird thing was, they still showed it in stock on their website.

If I remember right, they card your CC card up front as well.

It was a bad experience all around.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
            Yeah, but in my case, they didn't even let me know they didn't have it.

I followed up on it 2-3 weeks later and that when I learned they didn't have it. Weird thing was, they still showed it in stock on their website.

If I remember right, they card your CC card up front as well.

It was a bad experience all around.
            Interesting. I mentioned I forgot about buying it until a few months later. I got to thinking about it at the time and I believe it didn't say it was in stock.

Comment

I appreciate all the feedback, I am glad I asked. I think I’ll take a hard pass.

Comment

Originally posted by DKW II View Post
                I appreciate all the feedback, I am glad I asked. I think I’ll take a hard pass.

If they have what you want at the price you want it for order it. If they update and say it’s back order you can just cancel from your orders page.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X