• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
    ...said the guy from Porter Texas.
    The Porter/New Caney Metroplex.

Comment

Keep that sand in there, you'll have yourself a pearl in no time.

Comment

He seems like a nice kid.

Comment

Mahomes for president.. Those tech fans can get a little obnoxious but hey give them a break they don’t have much to celebrate most of the time.. Get you a pack of tortillas and chill with em .

Comment

Originally posted by TP3 View Post
            Keep that sand in there, you'll have yourself a pearl in no time.
            winner!

Comment

If I was salty about something it would be that we couldnt win anything while he was here. That could have been our opportunity right. A now NFL head coach and Mahomes at QB.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                ...said the guy from Porter Texas.

West Louisiana...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jlinville View Post
                  I've heard of his hometown. It's right down the road from here....
                  Yep! And although I, like a lot of people around here, have never met him to most people it is cool and exciting when someone local makes it big and is a letdown when they flop so I wish PM well! I am not a big football fan but he is definitely talented, fun to watch and seems easy enough to like so I’ll root for his success and hope he can keep his head on straight...it seems to be hard to do at that level.

Comment

So since I saw him play while he was at tech the same time my daughter was, do I root for him? So hard to keep up with all these rules

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                      West Louisiana...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Not even close. I'm gonna send you a map. Remember, jokes are only funny if they have some semblance of truth to them.

You're closer to OK than I am to LA.
                      Last edited by curtintex; 02-06-2021, 01:10 PM.

Comment

He's my bff. I watched him play at whitehouse in high school. My niece taught him math honors in high school and her son was a senior on the same football team. Hoping they can make it 2 in a row but don't ever doubt Brady.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                          If you're from Lubbock, and kind find anything to be excited about, just take it. You already have to live in Lubbock, no sense in making yourself suffer over anything else.
                          Come on man! (Insert Joe Biden meme) haha I’ve travelled all through Texas for work staying in most places 3-4 months at a time, and have moved away from Lubbock 3 times. This time I’ve just given in to the fact that I’m here for good. I love this place all but 5-6 days in the spring each year.

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
                            Come on man! (Insert Joe Biden meme) haha I’ve travelled all through Texas for work staying in most places 3-4 months at a time, and have moved away from Lubbock 3 times. This time I’ve just given in to the fact that I’m here for good. I love this place all but 5-6 days in the spring each year.
                            Y'all ain't got anything to stop the wind out there but barbed-wire fences.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                              If you're from Lubbock, and kind find anything to be excited about, just take it. You already have to live in Lubbock, no sense in making yourself suffer over anything else.
                              Screw you curt! There is plenty to be excited about. When my dog runs away, I’ve got a day or 2 before I lose sight of her! Nary a tree around to block the view of sunsets. I can’t tell you the countless THOUSANDS of dollars I save on my wife’s skin care, when she needs microdermabrasion, I just send her outside and face her into the wind and let the wind driven particles of New Mexico do their job!

Comment

I don't like Lubbock or Tech. I like Mahomes. He seems like a good guy and has a Texas accent.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X