Ceramic window tint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 150class View Post
    This sounds about right. I want to say I was quoted 390$ for those windows and then another 125 for the sun roof.

I can decided whether it’s worth doing the sun roof or not.
    My wife got hers done here in Crosby at Hunters Outfitters for $300 and that’s all the glass except the front windshield. That’s with the sunroof

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
      For those doing the windshield, how do you change the license sticker without a razor?
      They leave a small square at bottom untinted for registration sticker.

Comment

Originally posted by FULL DRAW View Post
        Stuff is amazing.. . . It blocked out something like 90% of all the heat. Night and day difference.
        I saw now that some tint places will tint your windshield with a clear version and it blocks out all the heat coming in the windshield.
        I just did it all with my new Chevy. Windshield in clear And limo in the crew cab
        It seems noticeably cooler, even in this hot stretch. I also did the “eyebrow”.

BP

Comment

Been looking at this too. Just need to replace my front windshield first. I also heard of some other type the other day but can't remember the name. It was supposed be really good too. I'll look for it.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
            For those doing the windshield, how do you change the license sticker without a razor?
            They leave a small square at bottom untinted for registration sticker.

Comment

Does anyone have issues with the ceramic tint on their windshield while wearing polarized sun glasses. I have heard it causes rainbows that can be annoying.

Comment

Boss Tint in Rockwall did my F250 about a year or 2 ago. Ceramic all the way including clear on the front. Makes a big difference. Hes a vet and does a vet discount if you are. Its also guarantied for life and can be repaired at other 3M places if need be

Comment

Originally posted by CentexRancher View Post
                  It used to be a big deal to get ceramic tint, not so much anymore now that it is so common. Get ceramic for sure. Theres really not any reason to not go with ceramic.

That’s good lookin’! 25%?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Speaking of tint I’m bout to have to remove mine . Dang inspection place got me this year . Seem the frown on 11% tint on the front windows.

Comment

It’s high in Texas....

I got the front windows on my suburban with ceramic and the windshield done in Florida for $250.

The windshield tint is the ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Dad View Post
                        Getting my new truck in a few weeks and was looking into ceramic window tent. Anyone on here have any experience with it? Is it worth the $$$?

Yes! Absolutely worth the money. Put it on my daughter's car when she got her DL. I will put it on every vehicle from here on out. Made a big difference in how well the car was insulated from heat.

Comment

Had no clue about this stuff...I’m all in since it helps with the heat. YouTubed ceramic tint, wow, it blocks the heat.

Comment

Originally posted by sideways View Post

Call Keith he did my truck it’s awesome. He came to my house. He lives near Cleveland but works in the Houston area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Awesome guy and does great work. Called him on a Friday at 4, and he was at my house by 5 and done by 545. Looks fantastic. Limo all the way around and 50% ceramic on the windshield.

Comment

Can you put this on house windows?

Comment

I got ceramic on my F250 in July and it’s been great. The brand I got is called Llumar. If you are in the Austin area, give The Best Window Tint Shop a shout. They are in Cedar Park and have pretty much the best price around. Under $300 to tint my Crewcab with their top of the line ceramic. Have some guys on another forum I frequent go there and they’ve been just as impressed I am. Also comes with warranty.

Comment

Working...
                                X