Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Show your UTV/SXS Thread for the season..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It comes factory with forward arches A arms, 3” of lift, 30” ITP Crytid tires, a front and rear locker, snorkel setup, heavy front bumper, rock sliders, fender flares, and a winch. I bought a plastic roof for it and will be getting a front windshield that flips up as well. I will get some extra lighting on it as well since the factory headlight leave a little to be desired.

Not sure why the pics look so grainy after I uploaded them.....?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Trevor73402; 10-26-2018, 12:31 AM.

Comment

Following Centexranchers lead I added a rock light for the interior lighting. I only put 1 so far and it seems to be plenty of light, still have 3 from the package of 4 so I might add those somewhere else.

Click image for larger version

Name:	13434.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	76.4 KB
ID:	24558657

Comment

Looks good

Comment

I need to get my act together and stick my green lights on. Amazing how much light they put out.

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor73402 View Post
            ***Edit to add: I had zero problems with my 14 Ranger 900 and zero problems with my 09 Ranger that I had before that. Im not a Ranger hater. The CanAm is just a better thought out machine in my opinion.
            I have heard the same thing from 2 separate friends that are/were die-hard Ranger fans and now run Can-Ams!

Comment

Call me ghetto, but I stuck one of these to the inside of my roof for cab lights.

Hard to beat for $3.00 and no wires to deal with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

2017 Mule 4010. 2” lift, upgraded to 6 ply Sedona BuzzSaw tires, custom front bumper, high rack, and steel roof...all are sprayed with bedliner. Upgraded to LED headlights, plus added light bar. Small additions are an LED battery powered interior light, two cup holders on back or rear cadge, and roll bar grab handles. This will be her first year on the lease out West...

IMHO, the quad trailer in the last pic is BY FAR the best upgrade that can be had for any UTV/ATV.... More than doubles the working/hauling ability, saves the old back when loading game, keeps the blood out of the bed, and allows WAY MORE beer to be transported iced down...

Links to projects listed above:

Last edited by TXBRASS; 10-26-2018, 10:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveC View Post
                  Call me ghetto, but I stuck one of these to the inside of my roof for cab lights.

Hard to beat for $3.00 and no wires to deal with.

If you check Harbor Freight ads, you can occasionally get those free!

Comment

Poor man’s UTV

Not real fancy...but handy as can be for checking cows, hauling tree stands...and staying warm and dry. Suzuki Carry

Comment

Lots of nice rigs

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor73402 View Post
                        It comes factory with forward arches A arms, 3” of lift, 30” ITP Crytid tires, a front and rear locker, snorkel setup, heavy front bumper, rock sliders, fender flares, and a winch. I bought a plastic roof for it and will be getting a front windshield that flips up as well. I will get some extra lighting on it as well since the factory headlight leave a little to be desired.

Not sure why the pics look so grainy after I uploaded them.....?

Very nice. What she run you out the door?

Comment

Rebuilt the hitch bracket to get more ground clearance and allow opening the tailgate without removing it. Click image for larger version

Name:	tg feeder.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	99.1 KB
ID:	24558993

Comment

bump

Comment

Just got a new Polaris 900 and it came with the full glass windshield. I’d rather have a split fold down windshield. Is that something I could take to a dealer and get switched out for minimal cost? I’m new to this game so pardon my ignorance.

Comment

In the market for a utv or atv. For now I'll just salivate and be envious.

Comment

Working...
                                X