Wow, two felony charges for host of "Fear no Evil"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, two felony charges for host of "Fear no Evil"

A former Outdoor Channel host has been indicted on felony charges that he allegedly killed one more deer than a permit allowed him to kill and then tried to cover his tracks.

Wow, looking at 10 years and $500,000 fine.

That's crazy. Big deer sure do make people do stupid stuff.

Comment

That’s a ludicrous punishment for a deer

Comment

Well, that was dumb. I shot a 140” buck in Kansas and then had a 180” buck come within fifteen yards trying to gore my buck on the ground. Guess what I did, nothing because I had already filled my “1” tag. Poaching is poaching, don’t feel sorry for the dude!

Comment

What an idiot. Shoot the deer, fill the paperwork out as if your camera man actually killed the deer, and the air the episode clearly showing you shooting the deer and not your camerman. Those guys will do anything to get a kill on tv but they sure don't see to be the brightest in going about it. Big deer make folks do dumb things and tv episodes make the host think they are invisible and can get away with anything.

Comment

Good

Comment

High penalty but, this guy had a good deer on the ground. He got greedy and decided he deserved a second trophy and stole someone else's chance at it.

Comment

I dont believe the punishment will be anything near that - seems it never is.

Comment

Wow! The video of him going off on the camera man is crazy!

Comment

Well goodbye.

Comment

Stiff penalty but how much money did he make illegally by shooting? Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Comment

Originally posted by Shake N' Bake View Post
                        Wow! The video of him going off on the camera man is crazy!
                        Was it in the fox news link above? I didn't see it.

Comment

I actually liked that show too!

Comment

he was annoying anyway with his constant "BOOOO YAAAAAA" saying

Comment

He was instructed to not shoot the first deer too. Land owner told him not to kill that deer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X