AR 15 price

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AR 15 price

What would be a fair price for AR 15, 5.56, 16 in barrel, basic mil spec. Basic Palmetto upper and lower, Magpul lower parts, no sight. 30 rounds shot to check reliability and function. Not trying to get rich or take advantage. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

$500

Comment

I believe a whole PSA kit with magpul furniture goes for around $600 ish? So somewhere around or below there if you’re looking to be fair

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

AR

Hope photo,made it
        Attached Files

Comment

At least $650-700.00 I’ve not seen any AR 15s for $500.00.

Comment

Originally posted by Terry View Post
            What would be a fair price for AR 15, 5.56, 16 in barrel, basic mil spec. Basic Palmetto upper and lower, Magpul lower parts, no sight. 30 rounds shot to check reliability and function. Not trying to get rich or take advantage. Any help is appreciated. Thanks
            Fair doesnt always equal market value.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

This is essentially a used gun not brand new off the shelf. So, yes, $500-$600 would be fair. Not heavily moded out and no optics. I would say whatever you paid less a little.

Comment

$500

Comment

30 rounds is nothing bro for an AR or any other weapon for that matter. And yes “ fair doesn’t equal market value”. Nobody makes anyone buy anything. Do your research and get what you can for it. If it’s a quality weapon it’s worth it. I took some weapons to Collectors firearms and got prices on em. They said if you sell em yourself add $100.00 to $150.00 on it depending on the weapon. Very reputable folks. They actually have a “quote line “ that you send a pic of the weapon and they quote you their price. Then add a hundred bucks to it.

Comment

Basic AR’s are running $800-1000 these days new.

Comment

Thanks guys, I ran the rounds to assure reliability, different weights, brands etc. From expensive to cheap. Shot everything, no problems.

Comment

You can literally get on palmetto and order an upper and a lower for less than $600 you can obviously sell it for whatever you want and it might be worth 700 or 800 to someone else but 500-600 would my opinion on it

Comment

I have a brand new Del-ton for 700.00 so your price is fair.

Comment

palmetto was offering blem complete lower pistols with a sb3 brace in fde for 179.00 the other day which puts one at 550 complete for a basic rig. Prices are coming back down. I think 500 is fair.

Comment

Wow! I stand corrected!

Comment

Working...
                              X