Moultrie Edge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moultrie Edge

Anyone using the Moultrie Mobile app get a notification about the Edge trail camera?

I find it ironic the very day that the new Moultrie Edge trail camera ad popped in my app is the same day my camera started acting up. Camera picture quality went to hell ever since. Anyone else have this issue?

I'm running the Edge camera and got the same notification on the app. Haven't had any trouble with the Edge camera though.

Comment

Bought one of these yesterday. Going to install it this weekend. Anyone had problems that I should look out for?

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy D View Post
        Bought one of these yesterday. Going to install it this weekend. Anyone had problems that I should look out for?
        I put mine out about 3 weeks ago with a lithium battery/solar panel on it. Where I put it I have never been able to get a cell camera to work properly. I tried AT&T and Verizon. I put the Edge out there and turned it on and it has full service. I have no idea what service it connected to but it's been working great for 3 weeks so far.

Comment

I have two going and they are working great so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a Moultrie Delta running and put out a Moultrie Edge last Friday. The Edge is working much better than the Delta. and I have not had any issues as of yet. But I did not get a Notification from Moultrie.

Comment

well I should have mentioned that I am currently running he Delta. I just find it extremely ironic that the day i get the notification on the Edge on my app is the same day my Delta started acting stupid

Comment

I have the Exo and it works well

Comment

Originally posted by TX Fireman 911 View Post
                  well I should have mentioned that I am currently running he Delta. I just find it extremely ironic that the day i get the notification on the Edge on my app is the same day my Delta started acting stupid
                  I have been running my Delta Verizon on Time Lapse from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM and 5:00 AM to 9:00 AM on my Food Plot and my Edge at my feeder. Have not had any problems yet. However I have a Delta AT&T that will not work. Thinking about sending it back and getting another Edge!

Comment

Just put up an Edge a week ago. Working good. Very easy to set-up. Liking it so far.

Comment

Just put out the Edge yesterday and it's working and for as little cell service as I get that saying something.

Comment

Missing Pics?

I was sitting in the tree ,watching deer, that never showed up in my gallery. Just wondering if this happens to anyone else?

Comment

Working...
                        X