Ammo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ammo

Well it looks like the ammo hoarders are coming out of the woods big time. Trying to sell basically cases of ammo. My thoughts only is I hope they get stuck it it, but I know someone will still buy it. That is all.

What ammo are referring to...most the popular stuff is actually slowly coming down in price & readily available.

I know certain hunting rounds can be hard to acquire.

Comment

It's some common stuff that I've seen coming back in academy, that's what funny. People trying to sell boxes and boxes.

Comment

Next go around they'll be trying to buy everything they can find again.

Comment

Yup seen some ammo for sale here above going price. Super happy my 308 will be here this week, Norma whitetail is stupid cheep everywhere. Buyin it cheep stackin it deep!

Comment

come on $4.99 dove loads.....!

Comment

I’m seeing 30/06, .270, 243, 308, 300 wm and 6.5 creed pretty regularly lately.
              Times like the last one we had show you pretty well which calibers come back in supply the quickest.

Comment

Originally posted by Mission408 View Post
                Yup seen some ammo for sale here above going price. Super happy my 308 will be here this week, Norma whitetail is stupid cheep everywhere. Buyin it cheep stackin it deep!
                I should have gotten more when it was $13.99!

Comment

Originally posted by W E H View Post
                  come on $4.99 dove loads.....!
                  this !!!

Comment

Dreaming right now lol.

Comment

It’s good to see ammo becoming available again. I hope the scalpers that bought all they could and sell for a huge profit, get stuck holding the bag.

Comment

I’m one of those “hoarders” and I’m loving that it’s coming back down. Time to hoard some more. I’ve got two growing boys that need another 20k+ rounds of ammo so they don’t have to shoot mine.

Comment

The best part is I never had to cry about the lack of ammo or slow down my shooting any during the shortage

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
                            I’m one of those “hoarders” and I’m loving that it’s coming back down. Time to hoard some more. I’ve got two growing boys that need another 20k+ rounds of ammo so they don’t have to shoot mine.
                            Your not trying g to sell the over price stuff, your putting it to good use.

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
                              Big difference between what you are doing and what the guys trying to profit by selling are doing. I have a nice supply at home, but I buy reloading components every time I see something I use.

Comment

Working...
                              X