• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 12ring View Post
    Do scammers get in Amazon ?

This seems too good to be legit.

https://www.amazon.com/Covert-Scouti...1112838&sr=8-3
    Looks like it comes with Amazon's standard return policy...If I was in the market, I wouldn't hesitate to buy one

With that said, Bass Pro has some on a pretty decent sale right now

Comment

It says Ships from and Sold By Amazon, in theory that would mean they got it from the manufacturer.

But yes, they do have scammers. When I bought my CMMG Banshee MK10 I bought an alleged EoTech from them and it was an obvious counterfeit when I unboxed it.

Comment

Amazon is the d d d devil

Comment

Yes

Originally posted by Mitchell8 View Post
          Amazon is the d d d devil
          But only cuz I spend too much $$$ on there!

Comment

Could be a knock off or refurbished but hell they all come from China these days.
            I would give it a shot .

Comment

I’ve bought several things off Amazon that were fakes, they always take them back though and refund my money ASAP. I’d buy it and try one without hesitation if I wanted one, if I got it and it was obviously a fake or junk I’d send it back.

Comment

why give money to people that are actively seeking to destroy our way of life? is it worth saving a few dollars? i dropped amazon years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by dhall1414 View Post
                  why give money to people that are actively seeking to destroy our way of life? is it worth saving a few dollars? i dropped amazon years ago.
                  Yeah, I feel the same way but where else can you buy a battleship and have it delivered to your door tomorrow ?

JK, but that’s why they are so popular, they are dang near 100% on their business model. I’ve never had a problem that couldn’t be rectified immediately. I don’t like to support China either but we are doing it in way more places than just Amazon. I blame Richard Nixon, he’s the richard that opened trade with them.

Comment

Originally posted by dhall1414 View Post
                    All of it isn't going to China. Amazon has put a lot of Americans to work. It takes a lot of people to do what Amazon has done.

Sent from my SM-A135U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                    X