Spot Hogg sights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spot Hogg sights

does anyone have them? are they worth it? whats so special about them?

I dont have one..but our pro shop owner doesnt have anything good to say about them..what are you wanting the sight for? hunting or target? or both?

Comment

I have had the same Spot Hogg Hunter Hogg-It for over a year. Not one issue with it. They are very simple to adjust and really durable. Will never change brands again.

Comment

I have shot spott hog for a while they are great sites and have lifetime warranty.

Comment

i have the hogg father, its more of a target sight but i use it for hunting and i love the heck out of it... very durable and yes lifetime warranty with or without a receipt.

Comment

... are exspensive

Comment

I have one on my primary and backup. Both are great sights. Well worth the money.

Comment

Regular Hogg-it .19 w/wrap, extended 6" here. Worth every penny IMHO. If you could break it (bomb proof!) it's covered no question asked for life...

Comment

I have two Hogg hunter on hunting bow and the hogg it on my target bow. Best there is.

Comment

Bullet proof(mine took a 25 ft. fall), lifetime warranty, bright pins, easy adjustments.....

Love mine and don't see me changeing anytime soon.

Comment

Have two Hogg It's,Hunter,and Boss no problems on this end great sights.

Comment

Have the Real Deal with the wrap. Lifetime guarantee, heavy duty, look great, easy adjustments, bright pens.......what's not to love? Dont think I will be changing anytime soon!

Comment

Been shooting them for over 10 years. Will never shoot another. Very tough!

Comment

What sold me on them is a guy from work had one on his Mathews and left it on his tail gate. He drove down the Road (Hwy 79) and fell out onto the road. Bow was scratched all to hell even the sight had bad scratches on it. He was brave enough to shoot it and it was still on target at 20yds!

Comment

spott hog sights

Ive shot spot hoggs for years. the pin adjustments ,the durability cant be beat. i have the wrapped fiberoptics with the adjustible light best sight ive ever had. they are definately worth the money.

Comment

Working...
                              X